BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rx7-rr3. arai. Large. it's the collin edwords. super bike edition.
yellow, red and black. top of the line helmet. i only wear it for like a week or two, it's still brand new. i got it for $950 plus tax. but the point is that i bought a size too large and it doesn really protect my watermelon. so if anyone wants it i ll sell it for $650.
this helmet is super flashy.

W

·
0 Posts
When did you purchase this helmet?
Any pictures?
Is it from Asia or here?
DOT OR SNELL 2000?
I'm looking for a < L > Arai so I'm def interested...

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
edwards helmet.

i got it last season about september, that is why i got kinda of a deal usually they go for about 1000 to 1100 or so. but anyway. yeah it's still in really good condition. i got helmet bag and box if you want it. as i say it's yellow, and red. really nice color combo, i remember seeing it on some ramdom rider on the street, it was flashy, so i got it, it was their last one there, a large, and it is a bit big on my little head. i got a cheaper helmet this year, didn't have money to buy another arai, they are not cheap. but well can't do nothing about it. anyway. i really think if i take a pic, it's not really going to show the real condidtion of the helmet, all i can say is it's in great condition.
if you really dont know how this helmet look like, i ll take a pic for you.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes it is, it is. this is it!!!!

yes this is the helmet. man. if i have the right size, i ll never part it.. sigh. i wish my head can still grow into it, but i don't think so.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dot, snell approved.

i got it from richmondmotorsports. and yeah it's both dot and snell approved.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
helmet anyone??

i don't know if you or anyone else is interested in this helmet. i can meet up sunday if you want to see it in person.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts