BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
BikerBoyz
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Date:Jan 29/06 (Sunday)
Place: Tradex (Abbotsford)
Meeting: Coqutilam, Burnaby, Richmond, Vancouver...
Time: 9:00am-10:00am
Any suggestion?
:lurking

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
rain? if not, hell yah!

·
Registered
46 Posts
It's supposed to clear up by sunday so if I'm in town I'd like to ride. I never got around to un-insuring my bike.... 28 days of rain. Doh. I'm on the shore so maybe meet at the church in the late morning and go to the show?

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
Id be down, but I only live a few minutes from tradex...my bike wont even be warmed up by the time I get there ...:-S

·
~Flying Swan Hot Chick~
366 Posts
I'll be there Friday during the day...but going out on four wheels, as I just put the bike away for a few months.

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
fireball said:
I'll be there Friday during the day...but going out on four wheels, as I just put the bike away for a few months.
Hey Nikki - I'll be there Friday too! Check your PM's...we should meet somewhere.
kay_dawg said:
I join in if it's not raining
Kristian - If it's planning to rain, let me know if you wanna go Fri. I can save ya a seat :thumbup

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
if it aint raining ill be headed down... kinda of a far drive in the rain on a bike... but im goign regardless

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Considering it cost $20.00 for two plus parking plus gas etc. I figure it will cost me at least $50.00 for me and the other half. Adding snacks and beverages it hits $100 for two. Is there really anything at the show that you can’t get at a local dealer or on 'net for a similar or better price? Are there lots of unbeatable killer deals on stuff?

·
Registered
978 Posts
id be game i just have to make sure i have the day off work and somebody to ride with to show me the way! anybody leavin from the kits area of vancouver?

·
"Exhale" by Noah
220 Posts
Dazeegirl said:
Hey Nikki - I'll be there Friday too! Check your PM's...we should meet somewhere.

Kristian - If it's planning to rain, let me know if you wanna go Fri. I can save ya a seat :thumbup

Hey gurl!! Save me a seat :flashy

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
brownsugar said:
Hey gurl!! Save me a seat :flashy
Of course! Should we save the middle seat for J again :thumbup But we'll only have time for 1 heart-to-heart...Tradex is not that far away :evilgrin
PUREVIL said:
No no we had a lil heart to heart... to heart... to heart on the way to seattle. The 3 girls tried to figure me out or something. Why I dunno.

·
BCSB Knight
1,551 Posts
I feel so tough listening to you guys complain about a little bit of rain... I ride one of the smallest, oldest bikes here with the worst gear ever... every day!

I went to Sooke last weekend which is on the island about 45 minutes away from Victoria :D

I was cold, and wet as a dog!

·
ninja machinist
3,103 Posts
Hershey said:
I feel so tough listening to you guys complain about a little bit of rain... I ride one of the smallest, oldest bikes here with the worst gear ever... every day!

I went to Sooke last weekend which is on the island about 45 minutes away from Victoria :D

I was cold, and wet as a dog!
funny how that works hey? You're on the smallest bike that can be called a motorcycle and you're still tougher than the fair weather riders. hehe

·
Twist of the Wrist
117 Posts
Dazeegirl said:

Sweet offer Jess. Count me in for Friday

1 - 20 of 26 Posts