BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Twist Master
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good Ride Last Saturday Guy's and * GIRL * LINDA.
Was pretty cool in the AM and the Fog was a Pain As well:eek When the Fog Lifted it turned out to be a Real good End of the Season RIDE :rider
Here are the Picture's :flashy

·
Registered
280 Posts
Thanks for the pictures .....it was a nice ride!! Didn't I tell you guys the fog would lift! I just didn't say when.....
Be prepared, the weather is supposed to be nice starting Friday for the whole week-end. Let's put some miles on

·
Registered
280 Posts
well dang... too bad i didn't know you were heading down that way or i would have tagged along. it was my first day back on the bike after surgery and could have been a fun ride
Don't you worry.....there'll be some more!! I remember the first ride after my "lobotomy"...was a very fun one....:laughing :roflmao :roflmao :laughing

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
i'm game, let me know..

i've got friday, sat. off work, so i'm up for a boot...

Thanks for the pictures .....it was a nice ride!! Didn't I tell you guys the fog would lift! I just didn't say when.....
Be prepared, the weather is supposed to be nice starting Friday for the whole week-end. Let's put some miles on

·
Registered
280 Posts
I'm starting to think of the next few days and trying to figure a nice ride to put together. Too many places to go....too many toys to ride. If I come up with a plan, I'll post it for sure. Keep your eyes opened.!!

·
Ride the winds of change
1,994 Posts
I'm starting to think of the next few days and trying to figure a nice ride to put together. Too many places to go....too many toys to ride. If I come up with a plan, I'll post it for sure. Keep your eyes opened.!!
Linda you sure are passionate about riding.

I will organize a ride for this weekend and try to post it up on Wed.

Scoot

·
Registered
280 Posts
Linda you sure are passionate about riding.

I will organize a ride for this weekend and try to post it up on Wed.

Scoot
So that you know, I am passionate about everything I get involved with....it's just how I am. Must be my French blood!!!! :evilgrin

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
So that you know, I am passionate about everything I get involved with....it's just how I am. Must be my French blood!!!! :evilgrin
i must have the same bugg, and yes, it is the french blood Linda, or if you must be specific, its the LATIN blood, being spanish i know exactly what you mean!!!:coffee

i did talk to Liz earlier and she was telling me about a ride to Diablo Dam, i think thats what its called, down in states i believe, so concider that an option if you know the way, i've never been, so..

in any case, i'm up for a ride for sure!! :rockon

1 - 18 of 18 Posts