BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
When the "very large" woman failed to end her call, Ms Clayton again touched her on the shoulder and that was when the woman exploded.
:laughing

Ryan

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I think the texans were already a bit disgruntled watching on the big screen how the rest of the world views cowboys. lol.

Ryan

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
y'see, now here's my proof: fat people ARE inherently EVIL.

speaking in Brokeback Mtn, I heard a funny comment on the radio.
This DJ was explaining how the state of ..where the hell does it take place..Wyoming, is it?
anyways, the state tourist bureaus are getting all these phonecalls from people who want to go and visit the beautifull state...
then the guy sez 'what they don't realise, is that the movie was actually filmed in Alberta.

eeehehe

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Jester666 said:
y'see, now here's my proof: fat people ARE inherently EVIL.

speaking in Brokeback Mtn, I heard a funny comment on the radio.
This DJ was explaining how the state of ..where the hell does it take place..Wyoming, is it?
anyways, the state tourist bureaus are getting all these phonecalls from people who want to go and visit the beautifull state...
then the guy sez 'what they don't realise, is that the movie was actually filmed in Alberta.

eeehehe
Lots of gay cowboys there too!!:laughing

B

·
0 Posts
Ang Lee chose Alberta because the scenery resembles Wyoming very closely. But having said that, I'm surprised this movie was even showing in Texas. :laughing

·
Get to da choppah!
1,133 Posts
Did anyone else find it somewhat odd reading that article with "Sunshine Coast", "Victoria", "The Sun" newspaper? I seriously thought she might be an aussie that was living in BC, before I read "Brisbane" :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts