BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
936 Posts
Was it during the daytime or at night that you were stopped? If it was at night and he couldn't read the plate due to the lack of a licence plate night well, nuff said. If it was during the daytime and he singled you out because you didn't have a rear fender, wow, that officer is really studying his MVA Regs....

· Registered
936 Posts
What an idiotic statement, totally false and taken out of your ass apparently.

Just for you to know there is higher percentage of convicted criminals in your beloved Police Force then among your disparaged "general public".

In some Police Departments they colloquially refer to citizens as GPA. Translation: General Public Assholes. This is an organization having "To Serve And Protect" motto.

To be a policeman is not a profession, trade or vocation. It's a character.
Can you name which local department refers to citizens as GPAs? I have yet to hear that one. If you want to generalize about police corruption around the world, sure that's easy. But we deal with local coppers, not some general notion of cops. I'm from Asia so there's no need to preach to me about systemic police corruption and brutality. I know that stuff. But having immigrated to Canada over 30 plus years ago, the coppers in Canada and in particular the Lower Mainland have in the most part been professional and upstanding. Yes, there are idiots who screw up. There are idiots who become criminals. They are the exception to the rule and not the majority as your many posts over the years have alluded to. So give it a rest.

Cops are hired to reflect the community and there are a lot more screw ups in the general population than there are in the police force.

And referring to character, just what do you mean? Or should I even bother asking? You don't know me or the countless of good officers I work with.

:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.