BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
BOOBIES
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got home from taking my bro to emergancy, he messed up his shoulder playing rugby, but as we were leaving i saw three or four bikes parked together, looks like they just got in there, just wondering what happened, and if it was a rider, is (s)he ok????

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
Hopefully the rider is ok.

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
Well, there were about a dozen+ bikes out for the monthly brunch at the Gillnetter Pub today (while the rest of us weenies brought our cars) and, after a couple quick calls, I gather everyone's fine. ;)

I might be wrong in this case but I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that a rider went down. Some of us wind up in hospitals for things other than crashes. Like alcohol poisoning and such. :)

If a rider did go down... good to know his/her buddies are nearby.

:drinkbeer

·
BOOBIES
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
three bikes parked in one stall, with one guy in full gear standing beside them, parked in the emergancy parking, i dont think those were employees.

i agree it might have been nothing, but those were not workers, they have their own underground parking there.

thanks for the comment but i'm not retarded.

·
Chomh gasta le splanc
101 Posts
"i agree it might have been nothing, but those were not workers, they have their own underground parking there.

thanks for the comment but i'm not retarded."

I was about to say that. I work their and park in the underground.

I didn't hear of anything, but I don't work 24/7.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts