BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
I guess the hole in his roof was larger than we were led to believe:rolleyes .

Red Rover, Red Rover, we call Lloyd over....

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Lloyd should be back soon.. when I last spoke with him he was having some conneciton issues.

For a moment he thought he was going to be selling his bike.. but I think all is well now.

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
absolutdm said:
For a moment he thought he was going to be selling his bike.. but I think all is well now.

WHAT? What's all this about? :eek I thought he loved that bike so much that he was trying to figure out how to get it in the bed with him. Hell, he's so serious he even checks out the bike board's with his HELMET on......................

Or was he looking at trading for something else :D

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I think he was worried about having to pay for roof repairs...

What's weird, is we haven't seen him around for a few days and he's going to lose that top poster spot he made himself. :D

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
absolutdm said:
I think he was worried about having to pay for roof repairs...

Ah that explains why he was wearing his helmet at the 'puter. Wouldn't a rain hat or Gortex jacket have done as well :confused ????

Must be one HELL of a roof if he has to sell the bike to pay for it. DAMN, WE CAN'T LOOSE LLOYD. OK, OK so we gotta start up a "Save Lloyd's Bike" fund. Send all the donations to me at the following Swiss bank account

:D

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
I'm back, baby! The whole sordid story is tucked away in an obscure post called March 1 ride or something like that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts