BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there's a ton of views yet so little replies...
and i always notice a bunch of guests on the board

·
Registered
227 Posts
sup b1ltz...
thanx for refering me to this site...
i'm slowly getting onto the bike scene... so hopefully i can learn lots from all the seasoned riders here... n get a few tips n opinions here n there. :D

n to the admin...gotta say... great job! the site looks pro... n has an awesome layout... easy to post just like Revscene n SBN....

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
arugh.... im not taking any bs courses this term :(
and it was ASIAN STUDIES not women studies:D

we need a new scape goat !!

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Hu99 said:

Are you kidding? Have you SEEN her?:eek

Well Lloyd after a few (dozen) beers she really doesn't look so bad, and well you can always excuse the hairy legs and armpits becasue she's into that "European" style......:D:D:D

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Human said:

Well Lloyd after a few (dozen) beers she really doesn't look so bad, and well you can always excuse the hairy legs and armpits becasue she's into that "European" style......:D:D:D
An interesting concept: The Beer Goggles. There is a point at which the female in question stops getting better looking and the drinker stops everything (except bodily funtions that is). It is in this neighbourhood we find young Miss Bl1tz.:D

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you bastards :confused
my welcome new members thread has been bastardized !!
time to post whore

·
Registered
234 Posts
:roflmao

blitz I guess if you really want ppl to see you for what you are :eek you should post a pic of you're mug. :alien :flip :flip :D

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
so who's going to be named offical thread bastardizer?:confused :D Debs not here so its gotta be somebody

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Crazy Guy said:
:roflmao

blitz I guess if you really want ppl to see you for what you are :eek you should post a pic of you're mug. :alien :flip :flip :D
There goes the neighbourhood.

·
Registered
227 Posts
i'm starting to feel b1ltz, that u'r the one they usually pick on...
:laughing

1 - 20 of 20 Posts