BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR THE MISSION SPRINGS ALL MAKE MOTORCYCLE SHOW N' SHINE SATURDAY, AUGUST 26th
All Make Motorcycle Show n' Shine
Date: August 26th
Time: Noon - 5pm
Location: Mission Springs Brewing Company (7160 Oliver Street in Mission)
For info call (604) 820-1009

Classes include:
Best Touring
Best Vintage
Best Sportbike
Best Radical "street legal"
Best Drag Bike "Fuel"
Best Drag Bike "Gas"
Best Paint
Managers choice
Servers choice

It's always a good time, so make sure you stop by and check it out! The food is fabulous, they have their own micro brewery, outdoor volleyball courts and more. Check them out at www.missionspringsbrewingcompany.com

Please note that the event will be cancelled if it rains.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
I can attest to the food and beer. Awesome restaurants. I went last year, and it was pretty fun. You sportbike customizers out there, enter something, anything! When I took a photo of the event for the newspaper last year, I had to choose some chopper! Boooorrrinnnggg!
Give me something cool to shoot!!

·
Registered
913 Posts
SpideRider said:
I can attest to the food and beer. Awesome restaurants. I went last year, and it was pretty fun. You sportbike customizers out there, enter something, anything! When I took a photo of the event for the newspaper last year, I had to choose some chopper! Boooorrrinnnggg!
Give me something cool to shoot!!
WTF? GF and I showed up with our freshly washed n waxed 600RR's last year. It was funny to see all the big burly bikers checking them out. Prolly scratchin their head tryn to figure out what the hell they were.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Don't forget to check out the Mission Springs All Make Motorcycle Show n' Shine on Saturday, August 26th!

Time: Noon - 5pm
Location: Mission Springs Brewing Company (7160 Oliver Street in Mission)
For info call (604) 820-1009

So far the forecast is sunshine and patchy clouds and a high of 23 degrees

Classes include:
Best Touring, Best Vintage, Best Sportbike, Best Radical "street legal," Best Drag Bike "Fuel," Best Drag Bike "Gas," Best Paint, Managers choice, Servers choice

The food is fabulous, they have their own micro brewery, outdoor volleyball courts and more.

Check them out at www.missionspringsbrewingcompany.com

Please note that the event will be cancelled if it rains.

·
Registered
37 Posts
The forecast is looking sweet! Sunny to partly cloudy and nice. Winds from the SW at 6 kph. High: 27° C

Hopefully we will see some of you guys out there!

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
My photographer will be there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts