BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that was a dope ride... those 2 "non-bcsb" guys out front leading were (put mildly) "NUTS"!!!!!

i was back in the pack but i think i saw the guy wheelie sitting on the tank... ive only seen that shit in videos.... crazy crazy...

but overall that was a dope ride... cant wait till next weekend. good shit!!!!

i think there was about 10 bikes.... good turn out... good to finally meet the members...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ibugs took some pics.... not too many though... he took them while we were blocked off by some railways. he should just be getting home right now.... hopefully hell post them up right away. *ahem ahem* hahaha.:tredmill :D

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
R1isfun said:
I met up with a nother group at 232nd on the way home they were waiting for the harrision riders as well.
What time you guys leave the chevron at? we got there at around 5.... we would have been there at around 4:30, but my lowside slowed us down :(

·
Registered
115 Posts
hey atomlowe and r6rider
where were u guys
we were waiting at mc dix till like 1:30

ah well.................went with my other buddies.........nice out

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
R1isfun said:
yep it was human and 3 other not sure who I pulled in at around 5:15-5:30 not sure stayed till 6:00
you guys pulled in at 5:15-5:30?? damn, you just missed us, we were waiting for you guys, but we figured you guys left, so we left....

·
Back Again!!
852 Posts
just got in..major traffic befor the portman bride, dead stop actually, have no idea why, but thats the way it was. I have some pics to download. I need to send them to someone who knows how to shrink them and post them, I am clueless with that part. Who's up for the task??? and send me your e-mail address...

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
feenix_guy said:
hey atomlowe and r6rider
where were u guys

We were at the McDix until about 1pm. CBR600F2 and Bl1tz showed and we waited. We had to jet cause we were meeting R1isfun in Whiterock.

Sorry man, but we were there just after 12:30pm.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
feenix_guy said:
hey atomlowe and r6rider
where were u guys

i went down to metro right after i called u around 1230 (no answer... so i left a msg) and i saw atomlowe and r6rider there just sitting around and then blitz showed up... i didnt know they were gonna be there....

i think they said u were gonna be there around 1230 and we left at around 1:00 so i guess we just missed u man...

hope u had a nice ride.... where did u end up???

·
Registered
115 Posts
atomlowe said:

We were at the McDix until about 1pm. CBR600F2 and Bl1tz showed and we waited. We had to jet cause we were meeting R1isfun in Whiterock.

Sorry man, but we were there just after 12:30pm.

damn just when i got there too!!!!
well i was 15 mins late, my bad!!

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
You guys should have stuck it out. The ride up and around Sumas Mountain was awesome. Single lane, clean, elevation changes and nothing but twisties:) . That little road is the shiznit. I'm gonna have to make a mental note about that one.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bugs said:
just got in..major traffic befor the portman bride, dead stop actually, have no idea why, but thats the way it was....
yeah i saw that... i had to exit at the last exit to surrey but turned off on the 176th exit... i honked at u... dont know if u heard... but yeah.... no idea what was up with that traffic... i think its just all the campers coming back home from the long weekend.

·
Registered
115 Posts
CBR600F2 said:

i went down to metro right after i called u around 1230 (no answer... so i left a msg) and i saw atomlowe and r6rider there just sitting around and then blitz showed up... i didnt know they were gonna be there....

i think they said u were gonna be there around 1230 and we left at around 1:00 so i guess we just missed u man...

hope u had a nice ride.... where did u end up???
just around ubc doing laps =)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts