BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I LOVE lamp!!
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY EVERYONE:

I've got a brand new Arai RX-7RR3 helmet for sale. I wasn't able to find too much info online about this helmet, but I do know that it was the predecessor of the current RX7-RR4.

It is brand spanking new, and even has a chin spoiler and a breathguard in it. all the cheekpads are brand new too and the helmet is immaculate. I've only worn this helmet for about 30seconds total time and that was just to try it on to see how it felt. I've decided that I can't afford to pick up a bike this year and I need to sell the helmet ASAP.

The helmet is size large and is painted in an awesome colourful pattern. I couldn't find pics to post, but am available to show the helmet almost anytime.

I know the current model of this helmet retails for around $1200 and I know that this helmet still sells for about $799 brand new (plus taxes). I know that I won't get back nearly that much for the helmet, so please make any offer that you see to be reasonable, I won't be insulted.

If you want to arrange a time and place to see the helmet, please page me at 604-601-0019, and leave me a voice message with your callback number.

Remember, I need to sell quick, so don't be shy to offer, you might just get yourself a killer deal on a killer helmet.

·
I LOVE lamp!!
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
answers to ur questions

size: large

colours: black helmet with purple, green, white, and pink. i know it sounds nasty, but it actually looks real nice.

and i haven't seen a pic of it yet, but i'm gonna try to find a camera tomorrow to snap a couple of shots to post up. if anyone wants to see it, page me tomorrow and i might have time to come show it to you.

·
BST Prospect
249 Posts
this helmet sopunds like the one that eg_hybrid owns....... might wanna ask him ....... i can just tell from the colours.....

·
Track Day Wh0re
505 Posts
I've got a Quantum/E Sakata Replica.
He was an aprillia 250gp rider back in 99

Racer-Sherm said:
this helmet sopunds like the one that eg_hybrid owns....... might wanna ask him ....... i can just tell from the colours.....

·
I LOVE lamp!!
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
please people, i need to sell this asap as cash is very tight right now. i'm sure someone want's a killer deal on a helmet, well here is a killer deal!!!

GET YOURSELF A GREAT DEAL ON AN AWESOME HELMET, YOU WON'T REGRET BUYING THIS HELMET, I GUARANTEE IT!!!

·
I LOVE lamp!!
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, but i don't have a camera or a scanner, so i'm kinda jacked in that department. i'm very available to show the helmet in person, and that way you can try it on too, and we can do the deal right on the spot.

thanks for the suggestion though.

·
smooth
183 Posts
Where did u buy it from HK............they are different.......!:confused

·
I LOVE lamp!!
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
alwyn said:
Where did u buy it from HK............they are different.......!:confused
got it locally, received it as a gift. decided not to buy a bike, need to sell asap. i also have a pair of joe rocket gloves for sale, size xxl. gloves are white/black. so far the only offer on the helmet is at $300 and i will sell it to that guy if i don't receive any better offers within the next few days. this helmet is very nice and is worth a hell of a lot more than $300, but i need to sell it asap.

·
smooth
183 Posts
I like to see it ..........Where do u live........surrey where..........by 152nd.............If I can i'm in that area about 1:30 today or call me at 816-1828:thumbup

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Met bykerboi, nice guy, nice wheels :D....helmet is definitely a steal at $300 make a perfect passenger helmet, it's got a great color scheme, the air vents everything....the gloves are brand new really nice feel, unfortunately the gloves were too large and the helmet too small.....damn !

·
smooth
183 Posts
It's 1998 Arai Doug chandler Helmet......................Good Deal........:thumbup

·
Registered
227 Posts
too bad the lid is large....:(
or else i'd definitely be interested man....

·
smooth
183 Posts
You should try it Arai somtime fits differenty.........I 'm a med, but I try on some L and it fits well...............:confused

·
I LOVE lamp!!
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Human said:
Met bykerboi, nice guy, nice wheels :D....helmet is definitely a steal at $300 make a perfect passenger helmet, it's got a great color scheme, the air vents everything....the gloves are brand new really nice feel, unfortunately the gloves were too large and the helmet too small.....damn !
Originally posted by Alwyn
It's 1998 Arai Doug chandler Helmet......................Good Deal........:thumbup
thanks for the ringing endorsements guys!! gotta say you are the first two ppl i've had the pleasure of meeting off of this board and both were a pleasure to deal with. it's just too bad that my stuff wasn't a good fit for either of ya.

btw, high offer stands at $400

1 - 20 of 22 Posts