BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
BCSB Public Relations
10,252 Posts
Sick! Crazy skills!

Although he's going to need new skis after riding that much pavement...

Got a buddy that lives in Trail and works in Rossland - just send this to him, he's bound to know most places in the vid.

·
How to ride
1,169 Posts
Very cool match-up of music, camera work and great urban ski skills. My respect. Any time I've ever touched pavement it's been an ugly forward sprawling face plant. :laughing

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Very well done. Coming from small town BC (Fernie), I know how this goes down. LOL. We were towing in with my dad's old 78 F250 to the last bit of snow on the side of the road in March one year, getting the last hit's in.

Mt Washington opened today, next week, time to take the bus up.

·
Ride Solo
4,214 Posts
Very well done. Coming from small town BC (Fernie), I know how this goes down. LOL. We were towing in with my dad's old 78 F250 to the last bit of snow on the side of the road in March one year, getting the last hit's in.

Mt Washington opened today, next week, time to take the bus up.
I remember attending night class at Selkirk College and there were some kids with a late 70's T-bird doing donuts in the parking lot while pulling a guy on a waterski rope. He reached some impressive speeds. lol.

I had a season's pass at Red Mtn for ~15yrs or so. Sure do miss my Kootenay winters.

·
I like traffic cones :S
15,773 Posts
ahhhh. the lead town.

ah the memories.

so close to Rossland, why ruin skies on pavement?

·
Beer League Racer/Asshole
5,206 Posts
best ski clip I've seen in a VERY long time! Well done!

·
padawan
1,942 Posts
Freakin' WOW! Thanks gixxstar!!!

Awesome clip > went to the All.I.Can website and viewed the teaser > ordered the DVD

(Kootenays: went to high school in Kimberley and skied all the time; lots of regional trips --- Purcells, Monashees, Selkirks... sublime.... :) )

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
ahhhh. the lead town.

ah the memories.

so close to Rossland, why ruin skies on pavement?
Old worn out or gouged on rocks. I had several pairs of skis when I lived in Fernie. Gotta have your POW fat skis, good carving ones for icy days and some rock skies for the end of the season as the snow melts away. Couple of snow boards to mix it up as well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts