BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I can say is WOW!

If this bike is heavier, you CAN NOT tell.

One thing I know.. IT IS FASTER.

Oh... and another thing... getting lapped repeatedly by Roder Hayden, Tommy Hayden and Doug Chandler is both depressing and entertaining at the same time! Kinda like have a front row seat for a race...

those guys are NUTS!!

link to photos here

·
Posing with conviction
5,396 Posts
Musta been a riot being on a real track like that. Having said that…

I couldn't lay down the cash for a bike with amateurish industrial design like that. The ass end sucks and the headlight lenses look like they were drawn by a person in first year design school.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Excellent pics, man it would be fun riding with the Hayden brothers.

That is really, really awesome. I'm all green.

F

·
0 Posts
id prob bleed green ,,but they ruined that bike with the pipes in the ass end , i wouldnt care if it gave blowjobs and did mach 2 ...they fuked it .

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
I love the pipes, but I agree with the criticisms of the headlights. They look like garbage.

F

·
0 Posts
its the VISUAL WEIGHT of the pipes ..they make it look bulked ,,the zxRR doent look FAT like that ,,why not take cues from that instead of a busa/tlr/VFR 800/vtr 1000/rc51 all big bulky bikes and mostly becasue of the pipes hanging off the sides

it doenst look like a race bike as much as a bike that races.

its a marketing idea thats 3 yrs too late

·
Newbie Poser Squid
2,709 Posts
I am still waiting for the ZXRR replica. For a flgship model, I am dissapointed that Kawasaki did not go with the aggressive 'racerep' styling (CBR100rr/600rr) and the underbelly pipe (new R6). Time to fire the entire styling department, they are way behind.

Hopefully they'll come around when the ZX8r comes out.

·
???????
908 Posts
Ya, good photos I agree with the comment that the bike looks better outside the studio!!

I'll bet they didn't want to put those pipes on, prolly only way they could get the promised power and still meet Uro2. Get used to it people, it's hugeass mufflers from here on in!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts