BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I had a great weekend, I hope you all did as well. The weather was sunny and clear the whole time.

After riding 400km up to the ranch, riding horses for approx. 7 hours over 2 days and then riding home, I'm in some definite pain. My poor girlfriend can't walk and I can't take the credit for it. heh.

Bike handled like a dream, absolutly no problems. I was getting like 19.5km per litre. Got the BC800 pretty much lined up, over about 400km it was 1 or 2 km off, I'll tweak it more later.

I did notice the speedo was about 5-7km slower on the BC800. I think that is more accurate than the speedo though?

Anyways, I've uploaded some pictures into my members gallery. Just some pictures of the bike with the luggage and some in front of the ranch room we stayed in. My girl is also in the background of a couple.

dn_zx7r member gallery

ttyl,

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
It was a great weekend for riding indeed. :)

You should wear your full leathers, hop on the horse and take ap picture of yourself turning the horse trying to get your knee down. :D

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Dalton said:
It was a great weekend for riding indeed. :)

You should wear your full leathers, hop on the horse and take ap picture of yourself turning the horse trying to get your knee down. :D
Now THAT would be sweet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts