BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bitey things are niceless
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally, more than 3 months after the crash (only 2 that I remember), I bought a bike today. I've done at least 2 dozzen test rides on over a dozzen different types of bikes and I still ended up buying exactly what I had before, just a year older! So now I'm just waiting for a nice(ish) day to go pick up my '02 CBR600 F4i and go for a blast.
It's very exciting for obvious reasons, but very depressing at the same time. Last year I rode straight through the winter and loved every minuite of it, but this year... well, my wife could go into labour any time now and I figure it's not worth being out on the bike, in the rain or worse, and being in a rush to get home when I get the call. So here, I'll have this new toy calling to me, teasing me, waiting for me to go for a ride, and I'll just let it sit there. Sad, isn't it. I can't think of a better reason to let it sit though :surrender

·
Learning the hard way.
1,334 Posts
Well you can always let your neighbours know you got a new bike the ol' fashioned way...

...knock on their door and politely tell them of the good news.

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
Congrats on the new bike...welcome back!

·
Bitey things are niceless
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They tell me the bike is serviced, detailed, and waiting for me with a full tank of gas. I can't wait!!

·
Federal Protection
358 Posts
Get out now looks like a break in the rain!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts