BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 4 of 16 Posts

· Super Moderator
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody takin the baffles out of there stock exhaust before? I heard it just screws up the backpressure, affects performance only a tiny tiny bit, not sure about this? do our new bikes even have baffle systems anyways??

I just want to make my bike louder hehehe :)

· Super Moderator
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the gixxer cans just bolt right on, it looks fairly simple to take apart.... as compared to the f4i, yammies and zx6r cans....

oh btw, did I mention I accept cash donations?? :D :D

· Super Moderator
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
absolutdm said:

Did I mention I do? :D

I still woudln't do it.. just save your pennies and buy a used one. Or if you see a bike at a lot, and it has a pipe on it, most dealers will sell you the pipe in exchange for your stock one (Assuming it's another gsxr600 of course).
dealers really do that eh? I didn't know that.... hmmm....

· Super Moderator
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Pipe for your Gixxer

VanCityR6 said:
If you are thinking about getting a pipe, check out North Shore Suzuki Yamaha. They are a small dealer in North Van on Main St. and Harbour, by the 2nd Narrows. He'll probably give you the best deal around on Yosh, which is what I would go with for a Gixxer. Around 6 even for a RS-3 or 650 for a Tri-Oval.
hmmm.... you think they will take my stock pipe in for a trade in? :) :D

I'm not sure what i'm gonna do yet for a exhaust, i'm gonna wait it out, save up some more coin and make a decision probably sometime this summer.

1 - 4 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.