BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.baitcar.com
its gotta be a repost im sure but my 2 c

watched all the vids they had on there .Its great that they caught these lowlifes ,funny to hear the stupidity comming out of thier mouths as they speak .Now i know how to spot a car thief ,just ask him a question and if there is any "bud"."buds"buddy" lots of "fuking this ,and fuking that " if he has screwdrivers ,vice grips,dent pullers,LOVES going to SURREY 16-25 years old,skinny as fuk ,smells like crack or meth ,wears a hat,looks extremly jumpy when hes driving .looking back and forth side to side franticly ,turns into a giant chicken shit when the cops show up ,suck thier buddies into being accomplices. there is more

OH WAIT i just described EVERYBODY IN SURREY ,,damn im moving

worse part is when they say how much time they give these guys,i mean come on 45 days ? A YEAR ,,ooooooooo not a whole YEAR !are you kidding me ? meth heads are unconcious for longer than that ,what the hell do they care? I feel really bad for the cops ,they try to do some good ,arrest fukshits like these everyday ,only to have em laugh at them the next time they are caught 2 months later .
thanks to all the belleding hearts that pull the teeth out of the justice system .
good thing i aint a cop id be fired in a month working surrey for shooting unarmed cocksukersz every 5 min.

we need three strikes ,steal three cars ,you get your hands cut off ,and if you manage to steal another one after that ,well ,,,let em have it thats one skilled crackhead.

·
X-nasty
2,287 Posts
I ain't never seen anyone steal a car with their feet before.

That would be some feat. I am with you on this one Borderline.

Forget jail time though, caning is the only way you go on this one.

1 year is jail with good eats, drugs, sex, tatoos, tv vs. 10 lashings with the cane? No question there.

·
More than meets the eye
1,327 Posts
borderline said:
www.baitcar.com
its gotta be a repost im sure but my 2 c

watched all the vids they had on there .Its great that they caught these lowlifes ,funny to hear the stupidity comming out of thier mouths as they speak .Now i know how to spot a car thief ,just ask him a question and if there is any "bud"."buds"buddy" lots of "fuking this ,and fuking that " if he has screwdrivers ,vice grips,dent pullers,LOVES going to SURREY 16-25 years old,skinny as fuk ,smells like crack or meth ,wears a hat,looks extremly jumpy when hes driving .looking back and forth side to side franticly ,turns into a giant chicken shit when the cops show up ,suck thier buddies into being accomplices. there is more

OH WAIT i just described EVERYBODY IN SURREY ,,damn im moving
BWAHAHAHA I love it.....

You forgot 'Goof', that is the other word in the vocabulary...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts