BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Moto'ing
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been riding up there the last 5 days in a row...thought you guys might like some pics...

Paul on his YZ

·
MoToSucCubUS
1,784 Posts
awesome pics! we were up there riding in that area last year but i don't recognize the berms or that jump. the riding area was just past a golf course i think? reminds me to haul the bike up whenever i can this year. lucky buggers!

·
damn broken leg!!!!!!!
1,610 Posts
Nice pics. I'll be riding up in Kamloops this summer. We are going to the Greenstone area for some camping and riding. Should be a blast.

·
Ridin hard n dirty
4,080 Posts
Hey thats Rob Crawfords truck in the background.....Hi Rob!!!!......So i was riding at Vedder yesterday....sunny...little muddy....snow higher up.....you guys ride with Rob????

·
Lordco Poster Boy
509 Posts
my folks live in monte lake. hope to see you guys up there this summer

·
Addicted to speed
237 Posts
Damn that looks fun as hell, nice pics. The airtime ones you can't see the jump it just looks like you're flying over flat ground. This motivates me to tune my dirtbikes up and get back out there

·
X-nasty
2,287 Posts
Is this Uplands in Barnhartvale? I used to ride my mountain bike in there too. Deep gullies to climb out of.

·
Ridin hard n dirty
4,080 Posts
Kylie said:
I don't know who Rob Crawford is sorry.....
Dan Mackenzie....Shaun Dodington.....Guy Perret....Mike Garfield???

·
Moto'ing
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I know Shaun ..I know who Dan is..and I know Guy

M

·
0 Posts
where abouts are those pics taken?
how long did i take u to get there?
always looking for new spots...
thx

·
Registered
14 Posts
Those jump pics are near the parking lot that is located approximately 1.5kms past the golf course (Eagle point) on barnhartvale road. It's a left hand turn off the highway heading East. There is such diverse terrain in that area. It's not Uplands, Uplands is now illegal to ride off road bikes in. I ride in the barnhartvale area with workmates and my bike is a bone stock 03 cr250 that is a little tough in the tight single track woods trails. Kamloops has some of the best riding anywhere.

·
Moto'ing
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey Rosco....we are always looking for riding buddies ....wanna go riding sometime soon?

And yea...my CR250 is a little much up there...the suspension is a little rough

1 - 18 of 18 Posts