BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UPDATE
The price has been confirmed at $25 + $5 for the site. We are going to be marking it up $5 and contribute it to the BCsportbikes.com bill fund. We hope this will work with all you guys, as without this huge group we wouldn't be getting the great deal we are. Dyno runs from most shops run around $100 for 3 pulls (or about $50 for one). We'll have it well under $50 for 3 so truely it's an excellent savings. I will also have www.bcsportbikes.com stickers on hand for your pleasure. Standard rates apply. 2 for $5.

Event starts at 10am, but will more than likely run for a few hours as we hope to have a big turn out. This event runs rain or shine.

Address: 25610 62nd Ave Aldergrove.

Hwy 1 go east takethe 264th exit and turn left (the other right) go north to over the Hwy to 62nd Ave, and turn left, follow the road till you see a "T" intersection and the house is on the left just befor the "T" there are iron gates at the driveway they will be open for us.

3 pulls your choice of any 3 (HP, TORQUE, MPH, RPM) per pull.

The Sign up:

Please reply here if you are coming.

CONFIRMED:
absolutdm
digi168
xenx
human
canadian gixxer
atomlowe
Big Jim
alphaQ
Ryan R
thr1
crazy guy
xyban
Sewman
Budgie
Scooter6R
vrescksler
R1isfun

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I'd like to sign up.

What sort of information do ya need from me? I've also got 2 more buddies that would be interested.

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Canadian_Gixxer said:

10-11?? shoot for early afternoon like 1-2.

I would presume this is just the basic pull (hp/mph reading only) with no torque readings or rpm readings? should only take 5-7mins per bike....
I was under the assumption that it was a full dyno and an early start time is better, regardless of what kind of dyno it is. If the weather is nice, how knows how many 'at the door' riders will show up? An early start time just ensures there will be no rushing.

And I would like clarification on what kind of dyno runs to expect. I have two finals on the 15th and 16th so it is likely that I will be unable to attend, but if it is just a basic hp reading then it is not worth it for me to even try to make it.

·
Registered
379 Posts
does anyone know if it's three consecutive pulls, or will I have time to tune in between? I'll probably need about 1hr to tune between runs. Please let me know. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MaRR said:
does anyone know if it's three consecutive pulls, or will I have time to tune in between? I'll probably need about 1hr to tune between runs. Please let me know. Thanks.
Unfortuntetly I don't know, and we probably won't know until we get there. It does take some time to load and re-load your bike, you may need to give me a couple extra bucks to do this, I don't think it's out of the question though.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sewman said:
I'd like to sign up.

What sort of information do ya need from me? I've also got 2 more buddies that would be interested.
We don't need any more information from you other than a confirmation (I've already put your name on the list)..

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
I will be there as well, although with finals on Monday and Tuesday, I will probably only have to time for my 3 pulls and a little chatting, but no BBQ.

Are we scheduling times? Since I have so much studying, it would be great if I had an idea of when I was going to be actually getting on the dyno.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
ummm, BBQ is a no go at my place, I couldn't get the day off from work....sorry folks...

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Question guys....is this is a portable dyno. Will it be in a shop or is it in a trailer? Meaning, do I bring an umbrella?

atom

·
Registered
234 Posts
atomlowe said:
Question guys....is this is a portable dyno. Will it be in a shop or is it in a trailer? Meaning, do I bring an umbrella?

atom
The shop is at his house, probably in his garage. (I'm not sure) But from what the weather loks like bring an umbrella just to be on the safe side.

Reece

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Thanks Reece:)

X

·
0 Posts
18+ Bikes - I think more than a few umbrella's may be necessary... I love BC Weather..

Today: Rain
Tommorow: Rain
The Next Day: Rain
The Week after that: Rain

Notice a pattern?

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, it supposidly rains 200 days out of the year here, so we should be used to it. :D

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
I would think another Dyno Day is doable, not everyone was able to make the first one, I think there would be enough interest for it.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
vrecksler said:
I would think another Dyno Day is doable, not everyone was able to make the first one, I think there would be enough interest for it.

that and we have had another 200 new members...so what do you say Crazy Guy ? hmmmm ? pretty please ? ;) :) :D :cool

1 - 20 of 26 Posts