BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

BC Supermoto National

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  1dn5up 
#1 ·
For those who are not aware... Supermoto has fully arrived in British Columbia with a Championship race series that attracts world-class racers such as JD Beach and Jacob Lehmann as well as entire families racing in their own competitive classes. Come check out the BC Supermoto National at the Abbotsford Tradex next to the Abbotsford Airport on Sunday, August 22nd! Practice starts on Saturday, August 21st at 4PM till 8PM. Don’t miss our kid’s races, you’ll be amazed what our junior racers can do!

Round #7 (August 22) is our National Round. We will be turning the GP Masters class into an 'Open Pro Money Class'. The entry fee will be $50. Anyone is eligible. With 100% payback of entry fees, and RPM kicking in and extra $500, then 10 riders would make the total purse $1000! ($700/first, $200/second, $100 third) More riders will make it even bigger! We'll be paying for podium finishes in expert, intermidiate, lites, and vet classes. $100 for first, $50/second, $25/third.

Parking and admission are free at the north west end of the Tradex parking lot.

Check out www.rpmsupermoto.com for more details and an up to date schedule!

To talk to someone about this race or any other details call Ryan from Payton Thomas Industries Ltd. 778 998 5955, or email rpmsupermoto@hotmail.com

RPM and BC Supermoto are a non profit racing promoter and is comprised of local racing enthusiasts and members of the local community.

RPM has spent the last 4 years promoting BC Supermoto to grow our sport and create awareness for this exciting racing style!

See less See more
#4 ·
Wadup

Just a had a couple questions about the upcoming races. I was wondering if there is a schedule for race day, or do you see whomever can get their bike started and go from there. I would really love to come, but I don't have six hours to watch all day. Is there a race day schedule?? I want to see some friends race as well as bring some along. But I don't really want to miss their races and watch the kids instead.
Also, was wondering how many races are there per class entered. Is there qualifiers and heats, mains????? Why must you qualify if there are only five riders in your class. How does it work exactly?? I am interested in racing next year and was curious how things are dun.

Thanks

#5 · (Edited)
mains start after lunch about 1 oclock good time to start watching

How does it work exactly: you come to pre grid your get a random number; thats your starting position for the heat race, what ever position you finish in, thats your starting position for the main! its realy easy to follow and get the hang of things and everyone is friendly to awser any questions u may have

each class gets a heat, and a main race

most people enter more then one race
Novice Open
Intermediate unlimited
Expert unlimited
SM lites
Kids/ Youth
GP Novice
Intermediate 450
Hooligans
Vet 30+
Vet 40+
Expert 450
250GP
Kids/ Youth
Open Pro Money Class

as a novice you could enter at least 2 classes depending what your bike cc's was

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.