BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Back to the OG
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the note of ICBC, police powers of license suspension, etc, try to make it out to the BCCOM meeting tomorrow night at the

Justice Institute on 8th ave & McBride Blvd., New West.

It starts at 7pm, and is open to everyone. If you have the courage to say hi, I'm the tall dude with a 1st gear jacket, ranting about the merits of Vmax ownership. Hope to meet some of you there.

·
'04 R1 - You are mine!
1,697 Posts
And why would it take courage to say hi to you bother ?
Do you have a bad name?:p

D

·
0 Posts
Hmm,.. well i gotta be in maple ridge around 6.. can't see why i couldn't carry it a little farther and head to new west for 7, but yeah i would be curious though as to what topics are being covered..

·
Back to the OG
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No idea, but one of the active guys there is a lawyer who usually provides a thorough update on the CJS aspect of riding - also very aware of insurance issues in N. America. Seperate from that, it's hard to say what will be covered.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Lugan said:
No idea, but one of the active guys there is a lawyer who usually provides a thorough update on the CJS aspect of riding - also very aware of insurance issues in N. America. Seperate from that, it's hard to say what will be covered.
Lugan, we will be there, hey if you want to meet us at 5:30 we are having sushi at metrotown, then we will head down to the JI. PM or call me before 5, 604 787 3333

1 - 6 of 6 Posts