BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here we go again! It is quickly becoming a very popular event so come early as the lineups are getting longer:evilgrin Hope to see ya there! This time around lets all try and get into that space at the far back by the windows. Maybe we can invade the parking lot with tons of bikes this time to:evilgrin

for those that havn't been yet...its a stuff your face with great food event. And Yes the food is good and plentyfull:rtfm Its also a great chance to meet some fellow riders to

This will be a monthly event, on the last Sunday of each month.

March 26, 2006 10:15 a.m.
Gillnetter Pub
1864 Argue St
Port Coquitlam, BC

Cost $10.00

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Okay, I'll try this again. Barring any courses, classes or natural disasters that preclude me from attending, I will be there.
Maybe even with bells on. ;)

D

·
0 Posts
SpideRider said:
Okay, I'll try this again. Barring any courses, classes or natural disasters that preclude me from attending, I will be there.
and what's jewell going to be wearing? :devillook

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
You can take a weekend off, can't ya?

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
doug said:
and what's jewell going to be wearing? :devillook
Providing she can get the day off work, something scandolous perhaps. :coffee

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SpideRider said:
You have to be there man! its you me and Jessieca that have to represent the hood...I'll be wearing neutral gang colors though. too many kids in PoCo are strapped now a days lol!

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
5thgear said:
Sunday = dirt biking
Hey Bill, why dont we head up to Mcnutt or maybe Burke after breakfast? And make sure Holly comes next time, so you can train here to eat a mound O bacon.

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
Limitless food... and the company ain't so bad. I'm in ;)

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
In......... this time I'll eat more.

S

·
0 Posts
If my bike's on the road I think I will try and attend this. Sounds like a blast.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Come regardless of whether the bike's on the road or not. I don't insure my bike until the end of April. That's not going to stop me from heading out to gorge myself. :)

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
Bump to the top... just to remind ppl to mark their calendars and not eat for the 5 days leading up to the event. ;)

:cheers

1 - 20 of 80 Posts