BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1102 Posts

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This will be a monthly event, on the last Sunday of each month. Ride, Drive, or steal your neighbors bicycle, and come on down for a break"feast". the pub will expect us there now, so just say you are with BCSB, and avoid the lineup. We will probably all be sitting in the back on the enclosed patio.

Every last Sunday of the month
10:15 a.m.
Gillnetter Pub
1864 Argue St
Port Coquitlam, BC

Cost $11.95

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
i'll pencil you in. oh and one other thing would like to sit with Kathleen and Jess, as they are much easier on the eyes than you fokkers.:laughing

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Alright...I am gonna say somethin kinda sappy so bear with me here.

every ride, event etc I have ever been on, the people have been just awesome. Everyone that comes to this breakfast are just a great bunch of people to spend a Sunday morning chillin with. I love to see us all gettin together once in a while to share some laughs, eat some food, and generaly max the capicity of a pub. I hope there will come a day when the entire parking lot is full of shiney bikes, and every seat is filled with a familiar face.

cheers,:cheers
Cory

now back to your regularly scheduled pure hilarity.........

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
BLADERUNNER 954 said:
i'll pencil you in. oh and one other thing would like to sit with Kathleen and Jess, as they are much easier on the eyes than you fokkers.:laughing
We will save ya a seat EVERYTIME, Roger :thumbup Thanks for keeping my coffee warm ;)

Cory - I think you are officially the "BCSB Event Planner". Way to go, my friend. You're AWESOME!

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
I'll scribble it down in my little planner. :thumbup

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BLADERUNNER 954 said:
dam Roger all you have to do is be polite and ask. Next time I will crack out the leather and high heals for ya lol. Sundays usually my cross dress day:laughing

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
Too much information, Cory. I'm gonna have to let Clare know :p

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
VIP day at Forza Crono for those that come to the Gillnetter

Hello everyone!

Jackie from Forza Crono has contacted me for regarding something pretty cool. For all those that Come to the next Gillntetter breakfast on April 30th will have the opportunity to be on a VIP list following the breakfast at Forza Crono located at 116 West 2nd Ave in Vancouver. For those that dont know about this place, it is the new Benelli dealership, with a store stocked with Clover gear. Jackie would like to extend this invitation along to you, as a chance for you to learn about some alternatives in gear and motorcycles, and also a chance for them to meet some riders from this community. Jackie will be opening the store only to us that day as they are normally closed Sundays. And as an added bonus Everyone who comes will have 30% off everything in the store:rockon .....ecluding Benelli motorcycles:). The shop will be open to us after 1:00 pm.

what we can do is possibly ride out from the Gillnetter, in groups ending up at Forza Crono.

thanks everyone,

Cory

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
I might even brave out on my bike this time!
Of course if there's rain, out comes the cage once more. :D

S

·
0 Posts
just one prob need directions as will be comin on bike from Okanagan hopefully!

Colin

·
BikerBoyz
844 Posts
Hey Roger can U reserve a seat next to U.... Hopefully I can make this time. :coffee
BLADERUNNER 954 said:

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
BabyBiker said:
Hey Roger can U reserve a seat next to U.... Hopefully I can make this time. :coffee
fok that Tony, i have jess on one side , and kathleen on the other{with Gurp's permission:laughing } i'm sure there will be lots of seats as they reserve the patio for us now. see you there my friend.

·
BikerBoyz
844 Posts
Ok, I bring my own seat..... :rockon
BLADERUNNER 954 said:
fok that Tony, i have jess on one side , and kathleen on the other{with Gurp's permission:laughing } i'm sure there will be lots of seats as they reserve the patio for us now. see you there my friend.

1 - 20 of 1102 Posts