BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
User And Abuser
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the topics are mostly non bike related, the weather is cold, many bike are collecting dust and rust:surrender . And pretty much everyone has traded the leathers for sweaters and rain jackets. But being that I like to see the glass half full not empty, here are some things to look forward to over the winter.

breakfast at the Gillnetter as always::flashy
http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65989

and the season kick off sorta ride in March::flashy
http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76839&highlight=march+2007

Not to metion that mischevius Saint Nick leavin somethin for ya's to make riding more enjoyable in 2007. Please feel free to spend freely on gifts for me this holiday season....no gift could be too expensive for your truely:evilgrin

heres to a short winter....please!:cheers

G

·
Man the season opener was a blast! I was so sick i had completly lost my voice but there was no way i was going to miss that ride. Us Abby boyz had a nice size crew that went up together and was my first group ride ever, watching pack after pack roll into the pub was a sight 4sure. Cold but worth every second!

·
Vindicated
3,419 Posts
No dust collectors for me.. my girls are under cover.

And if the new gix is collecting rust, I'll be :banghead

actually that goes for the SV as well :D

·
West Koots, I'm here....
3,226 Posts
The street bike is tucked away, but the dirt bike is out and about when possible.

·
I ain't not no genius
481 Posts
Hey Cory, i been riding every other day over here in vic. (and crashing) but still going strong. you should see the lame topics showing up over here on our local site. myself i am 'researching' the concept of rebuilding a written off 06 gsxr 600 for track and stunt use. i'm gonna learn how to build a bike AND how to crash one properly LOL!

p.s. no i did not crash my 600. gonna buy an icbc writeoff or simular.

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
come to the dalton section..were having a gay ole time there :D

·
Still defying gravity...
2,853 Posts
I haven't been in a flame war for a week... I'm a sad panda.
Oh yeah! Porsches suck - over-rated, over-priced, ill-handling Beetles.... (sorry, kinda lame but I haven't had my coffee yet).

Gonna take the bike out for a rip this afternoon - life is good, but BCSB is quiet. Welcome to December.

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
same as i did last season opener. put on my dress blues and whites, have lunch on the boat, join the procession line, salute the commodore, then get really drunk at the party afterwards.
The commodores were a good band. Lionel tore it up. Never thought they were big in the boating scene.

G

·
lionel's got the cash for the mega yacht. why do you think nicole is starving? he's spending her food money on boat fuel.

·
Mortgage Pimp
9,195 Posts
Oh yeah! Porsches suck - over-rated, over-priced, ill-handling Beetles.... (sorry, kinda lame but I haven't had my coffee yet).

Gonna take the bike out for a rip this afternoon - life is good, but BCSB is quiet. Welcome to December.
Now hold on just one second. The Porsche 911 has won... wait, you're not getting me riled up again. You know how I get all antsy in my pantsy. ;)

G

·
The roads are dry and It's gonna be beautiful this afternoon..I'm going stunt riding around 4 for one whole hour if anyone wants to join me :laughing

·
AKA Martini-girl!!
1,637 Posts
The roads are dry and It's gonna be beautiful this afternoon..I'm going stunt riding around 4 for one whole hour if anyone wants to join me :laughing
I'd come but...oh right I don't have a bike nor do i know how to stunt...i can always take pics...lol:rockon

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
mebbe alot of people are still without power so no intarweb!!

·
Posing with conviction
5,397 Posts
Yeah it was absolutely gorgeous over here on Bowen this aft. Amazing sunset against the Gulf Islands. I really got the itch to put insurance on my bike today. The weather is supposed to be pretty good over the next 48 hours. Let's hope!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts