Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Yellow Power Ranger
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sadly, this will be the last photo comp of this season. I will start a new one once 2006 riding season is over...or maybe I will throw one in the middle of the summer just to keep us entertained. Thanks to everyone that submitted and picture and that voted.

Rules:
-Photos MUST be taken by you/friend/family. No photos taken off the internet!
-Photos MUST be of the current theme to be entered.
-Photos MUST be resized to under 1000x1000 and under 500kb.
-Photos MUST be a single photo, and NOT a compilation of several photos pasted together.
-Photos MUST be submitted with USERNAME in "BCSB USER NAME: *****" Format in the TITLE OF THE EMAIL!!!!
-Photos MUST be Submitted by 10:30PM Monday nights.
-No copying photos and using them for a website/forum or other without conscent of the person who took the picture.
-One entry per person, per week.
-Poll will be openned on Monday Night after 11pm(or Tuesday daytime, depending if I have time to post it on Monday Night) and closed on Sunday Night!
-You are only allowed to vote for your own photo once. No creating fake accounts to vote for your photo. If you are caught doing this, you will be eliminated from the competition and banned from all other photo competitions.
-BCSB user names will not be listed in the voting thread. Names will be posted after poll is closed.
-If we have a tie for first place, a one day tie breaker poll will be posted to determine first place.
-Points award in a points system style. After season one of photo contests, the winner with the most points wins.
-Please read and follow all rules!!!

First Place - 10 Points
Second Place - 7 Points
Third Place - 4 Points
Fourth Place - 1 Points

Last Comps Winner...
Purevil

Current Standings:

elevation – 35
k_vist - 29
Erik – 25
Jason R - 20
Digit Treesloth - 19
team green 9r – 15
CrashTested – 14
furious_fiero - 12
Madman - 11
Silent Scream - 11
Kamen Rider – 11
adamantium - 10
Purevil - 10
prsmechanic - 7
lynx - 7
CrotchRocketeer - 7
Sixgill – 7
Shovelhead - 7
Kuldip - 7
cuski - 4
Lynx - 4
dothedr3w - 4
cosworth – 4
KYjelly - 4
Megagram - 4
Jayson - 1
Teer – 1
Seven2wenty – 1

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Wasn't I last weeks winner?

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
elevation said:
Why do we have to close down the contest? Keep it going. Everyone is still on BCSB throughout the year. We just need more general themes.
I think the interst is dying down...hence the number of submissions.

·
Yellow Power Ranger
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PUREVIL said:
I think the interst is dying down...hence the number of submissions.

For now, yes. I gave people 2 weeks to submit this contest...and only 5 entrants.

If I get some better theme suggestions and more people that promise to submit pics...then I will continue to do it. For now, riding season is starting and a lack of interest forces me to put a hold on the photo comps right now.

·
The new kid
359 Posts
elevation said:
Why do we have to close down the contest? Keep it going. Everyone is still on BCSB throughout the year. We just need more general themes.
I'm with Elevation (despite the fact that he's on the top of the heap, for now), the general themes are a good way to go. Here's a potential list of topics that you can use. Of course a number of them we've done, and others not appropriate.

Abstract
Architecture
Astrophotography
Birds
Cars and Vehicles
Children
Concerts
Digital Alterations
Documentary
Events
Fashion
Fine Art
Flowers
Humor
Insects
Landscape
Macro
Nature
News/Journalism
Nudes
Pets
Portraits
Sports
Still Life/Studio
Street
Travel
Underwater
Wedding and Social

Keep the contest going! :rockon

·
Registered
6,127 Posts

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
PUREVIL said:
I'd get into so much trouble
forward them to me, I'll pass judgement.
it'll be a competition of only your shots.

I promise not to tell :coffee

T

·
0 Posts
I voted for 4 only because I snapped the photo myself :) and it was one the best group rides I've ever been on..ahhhh Gotta love the Sunshine Coast

·
Magyar ember
431 Posts
thundergod said:
I voted for 4 only because I snapped the photo myself :) and it was one the best group rides I've ever been on..ahhhh Gotta love the Sunshine Coast
Whats the details of the photo? Exessive speeding, recless driving,......? What were ya getting bitched out about?

·
Get to da choppah!
1,133 Posts
#3 = Cypress lookout (after UBC Motorcycle club ride to Squamish & back)

And hey, what do the overall winners in the comp get? Bragging rights and that's all? Or do we get some little goodies (hint hint)

·
Now accepting DONATIONS!
425 Posts
thundergod said:

Yeah! I second that vote....mainly b/c my bike and I are the centre of attention! :rockon

Such a great group ride....one of the highlights of last summer for me.

Pete

T

·
0 Posts
BIG_PERM said:
Whats the details of the photo? Exessive speeding, recless driving,......? What were ya getting bitched out about?
Radar wasn't quite setup yet so it became a license check...For every ticket I've gotten I've avoided 5 heheeeee

·
v twin
138 Posts
ok guys i have a pic , how do i enter? please help,ya ,and any one know why me avistar pic post thingiy dont work.

·
v twin
138 Posts
well would ya credit it it now works

·
Get to da choppah!
1,133 Posts
lol, this thing's been dead for 2 months!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts