Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Yellow Power Ranger
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Photo Comp #10 will start Monday Febuary 6th 2006 at approximately 11pm. Theme will be: archetecture/buildings Please submit pictures to [email protected] or [email protected]

Rules:
-Photos MUST be taken by you/friend/family. No photos taken off the internet!
-Photos MUST be of the current theme to be entered.
-Photos MUST be resized to under 1000x1000 and under 500kb.
-Photos MUST be a single photo, and NOT a compilation of several photos pasted together.
-Photos MUST be submitted with USERNAME in "BCSB USER NAME: *****" Format in the TITLE OF THE EMAIL!!!!
-Photos MUST be Submitted by 10:30PM Monday nights.
-No copying photos and using them for a website/forum or other without conscent of the person who took the picture.
-One entry per person, per week.
-Poll will be openned on Monday Night after 11pm(or Tuesday daytime, depending if I have time to post it on Monday Night) and closed on Sunday Night!
-You are only allowed to vote for your own photo once. No creating fake accounts to vote for your photo. If you are caught doing this, you will be eliminated from the competition and banned from all other photo competitions.
-BCSB user names will not be listed in the voting thread. Names will be posted after poll is closed.
-If we have a tie for first place, a one day tie breaker poll will be posted to determine first place.
-Points award in a points system style. After season one of photo contests, the winner with the most points wins.
-Please read and follow all rules!!!

First Place - 10 Points
Second Place - 7 Points
Third Place - 4 Points
Fourth Place - 1 Points

Last Comps Winner...
furious fiero

Current Standings:

Erik – 25
lheaver – 24
Jason R - 20
CrashTested – 14
furious_fiero - 11
adamantium - 10
Kamen Rider – 10
Silent Scream - 10
Madman - 10
team green 9r – 8
Digit Treesloth - 8
prsmechanic - 7
lynx - 7
CrotchRocketeer - 7
Sixgill – 7
Shovelhead - 7
Kuldip - 7
cuski - 4
Lynx - 4
dothedr3w - 4
cosworth – 4
KYjelly - 4
k_vist - 2
Jayson - 1
Teer – 1
Seven2wenty – 1

Antares

prsmechanic

elevation

furious fiero

k_vist

CrashTested

Digit Treesloth

dru

Erik

·
Get to da choppah!
1,133 Posts
Furious Fiero said:
Next weeks theme is archetecture/buildings. Please submit photos now.
oooooh, after a summer in Europe, I've got a hell of a lot of good photos to sift through for this one!

·
Bohica
2,801 Posts
Ack!!! my pic got no action! as it got lost somewhere in that great blackhole known as the EMAIL VOID ......

anyway here it is (just for the heck of it) ... i also added another as it sorta expresses my feelings of missing out on the 'action shot' competition.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Madman said:
Ack!!! my pic got no action! as it got lost somewhere in that great blackhole known as the EMAIL VOID ......

anyway here it is (just for the heck of it) ... i also added another as it sorta expresses my feelings of missing out on the 'action shot' competition.
I dont think he meant that kinda of movement! HAHAHA

·
Yellow Power Ranger
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats to this weeks winner, k_vist!

The next comp wont be posted til Tueday night, as tonight I will be at 5th gear. You are still able to submit pictures until tommorow afternoon. Please review the first post for submission information.

·
Get to da choppah!
1,133 Posts
Hooray!

Thank you, thank you :)

That was taken in Amsterdaam, didn't have a tripod so I was steadying it on my knee :D

·
Yellow Power Ranger
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have so far recieved pics from the following members. If you dont see your name on the list and have sent a photo to me, please contact me.

Digit Treesloth
elevation
Erik
FLYFISHINWOMAN
furious fiero
k_visit
kamen Rider
Megagram
purevil
SHOVELHEAD
Silent Scream
silver_6r
team green 9r
woods

You have til tommorow afternoon to submit pictures. I will post the voting thread late tommorow night.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts