BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I as a BCCOM member which I doubt most of you are, refuse to have anyone tell me whether I can smoke, have an abortion, eat fatty foods, drink alcohol, run with scissors, skydive, walk across the street or especially what helmet YOU think I should wear based on*YOUR preference. Look at the posts on this site, “went by a ghost car doing 248km/hr” “wheelies down the street” “riding under restrictions” riding without a license”* “would you buy a bike if it only did 150 km/hr” who do any of you think you are to talk safety?* You’re concerned about “motorcyclist’s image” because they wear a beanie?* Clean up your own back yard before you start pointing at others!

·
Insultant
2,115 Posts
I should buy a fresh supply of popcorn for tonight. This is gonna be good.

·
Banned
1,946 Posts
I refuse to have an abortion!
Fine, but I insist that your mother have a retroactive abortion. If only that bitch had swallowed...

·
Vindicated
3,419 Posts
I should buy a fresh supply of popcorn for tonight. This is gonna be good.
fak!! you beat me to it! Ding Ding!!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I as a BCCOM member which I doubt most of you are, refuse to have anyone tell me whether I can smoke, have an abortion, eat fatty foods, drink alcohol, run with scissors, skydive, walk across the street or especially what helmet YOU think I should wear based on*YOUR preference. Look at the posts on this site, “went by a ghost car doing 248km/hr” “wheelies down the street” “riding under restrictions” riding without a license”* “would you buy a bike if it only did 150 km/hr” who do any of you think you are to talk safety?* You’re concerned about “motorcyclist’s image” because they wear a beanie?* Clean up your own back yard before you start pointing at others!
Can't disagree with ya. I suppose it comes down to what you value...image(beanie helmet) or skill(draggin' knee). Both are dangerous.

·
Vindicated
3,419 Posts
Look at the posts on this site, ... riding without a license”*
just an observation but I wonder what the proportion of cruiser riders riding w/o a license is vs sportbikes.

back to watching with popcorn.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
I'm amused to see that you've only now discovered hypocrisy abounds.
After all, you've been on this forum for what, 3, 4 months!
:laughing

·
Banned
1,946 Posts
I'm amused to see that you've only now discovered hypocrisy abounds.
After all, you've been on this forum for what, 3, 4 months!
:laughing
HD riders are a little slow. And I don't just mean in the corners.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Compelling argument.

I may offer this a a rebuttal? Let's say I do travel at 248Km (which I don't) I don’t leave the hoses going 248 and go down every road at 248 nor do i wheelie down Robson or Across the Port man in rush hour,

When these Actions happened 9 of 10 times it's on a empty road late at night with no Traffic around, or in a empty parking lot.

When you guys use your "beanie" helmets, every were you go in all types of traffic you are at a grater risk, Yes going fast and wheelies is not safe or smrt by any means, but not every Joe-blow with a bike is doing these actions every time they go riding every were they go regardless of traffic and time.

Also Don't sit there and tell us people with sport bikes are the only ones that ride out side of there restrictions, That's a bunch of bull if you believe that.

·
Insultant
2,115 Posts
When you guys use your "beanie" helmets, every were you go in all types of traffic you are at a grater risk,
Was that pun intended? :laughing

Now DCBC, I have yet to see a sportbike rider sporting a "Fuck you pigs" slogan on the rear fender of his bike/bags. On the bright side, I hear your buddies are getting busted down in Ontario, so you might want to lay low for a while.

Oh wait... maybe that's why you're posting here, because you have nothing better to do...

How's THAT for stereotyping?

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
i had an abortion once, i fucking bled for 3 days striaght...after day 2 i was lacking motivation do do anything....never again i tell ya.

G

·
the big difference here is that bccom is a lobby group working for your right to choose, be it the wrong thing or not. bcsb is a bunch of riders of varying skill and intellect that like to brag about their supposed exploits.

one wants to be the official voice of riders in bc. the other can't shut up. which is which? your decision.

·
Banned
1,946 Posts
bcsb is a bunch of riders of varying skill and intellect that like to brag about their supposed exploits.

one wants to be the official voice of riders in bc. the other can't shut up. which is which? your decision.
Yeah, but you love it. You and your two retiree girlfriends are some of the worst offenders for Christ's sake.

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
You have Adele, we have Sheldon21. I like to think that he's "skilled" enough to do 248 km/h downtown. But he does run the risk of a neck injury with that blasted full face on.

·
Happy Camper
2,698 Posts
Allow me to add the references that you forgot to add for all your asterisks in your post.

*I am a twelve-year-old troll that runs around with my eyes closed and my fingers in my ears yelling "BLAH-BLAH-BLAH-BLAH-BLAH-BLAH-BLAH!"

·
Insultant
2,115 Posts
funny, i've never mentioned my membership in bccom.
in fact, i won't join because of silly things like the helmet lobby.
I think it's time to start advocating the use of "saftey" helmets while sailing. :p

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Look the fuck out! BCSB member of 2 months coming the fuck through!!! HAHAHAHA...give it a rest...

1 - 20 of 106 Posts