BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

181 - 200 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
18,856 Posts
CLB added.
Definition incorrect.

A CLB is when you encounter a time waster, and give them a bogus location to meet you at for the sale... and then watch from a distance while you "no show" and harass the asking them where they are while you can see they have shown up to the meet spot from a distance, with your Starbucks in hand.

·
This space for rent
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
Definition incorrect. A CLB is when you encounter a time waster, and give them a bogus location to meet you at for the sale... and then watch from a distance while you "no show" and harass the asking them where they are while you can see they have shown up to the meet spot from a distance, with your Starbucks in hand.
I used the same word 'time waster', replaced 'bogus location' with 'from afar', replaced 'watch from a distance' with 'passively engage' , and replaced 'harass' with 'piss off'. AND I included a direct link to your post, for the precise details.

Meet me at the McDonald's on Renfrew at Grandview at 7pm tonite if you want to discuss further.

·
This space for rent
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #195
To all BC Sport Bike Members...
Come on down, this coming SATURDAY night, to the SKARD ~ true biker rock Concert Event in Surrey, B.C.
It's at the new R's Lounge in The Turf Hotel
12411 King George Blvd, Surrey
Doors open at 8:00
It'll be a great night ! Hope to see you there.
Regards,
SKARD ~ true biker rock ~ BIKES, BABES, & Good Rockin SKARD tunes
at the "Arrrrrrs" lounge? of course it is. My sticky got bumped by spam, proving once again that all publicity is good publicity.

·
Fastronaut
6,508 Posts
How can I change items on my BCSB profile .. like type of bike?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
You have to buy a new bike and ride it. Then the BCSB surveillance satellite will take note and update your profile.

Of course you did have to enable the surveillance option on your profile.

181 - 200 of 201 Posts