BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

61 - 80 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Hermosa - Riding too fast and crashing hard, wearing minimal riding gear, resulting in a trip to the hospital.

Harpmosa - Riding too fast and crashing someone else's bike hard, wearing minimal riding gear, resulting in a trip to the hospital, and a written off bike for your buddy.

Sorry Joe :D
Harp/Harpmosa (v,n) - Harps. 1) To break violently the motorcycle of another person, 2) To cause another's motorcycle to undergo sudden damage or destruction upon impact with the racetrack

More possible clarification on these terms.

Harps. 1) To break violently the motorcycle of another person, 2) To cause another persons motorcycle to undergo sudden damage or destruction upon impact with the racetrack or its surroundings.

Harpmosa - Riding too fast for your skill level and crashing another persons bike hard on the street, wearing minimal riding gear, resulting in a trip to the hospital, and a written off or severely damaged bike for your buddy.

·
I like traffic cones :S
15,773 Posts
to be fair, he crashed in a pretty good jacket, helmet, and gloves.

·
This space for rent
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
More possible clarification on these terms.

Harps. 1) To break violently the motorcycle of another person, 2) To cause another persons motorcycle to undergo sudden damage or destruction upon impact with the racetrack or its surroundings.

Harpmosa - Riding too fast for your skill level and crashing another persons bike hard on the street, wearing minimal riding gear, resulting in a trip to the hospital, and a written off or severely damaged bike for your buddy.
Thanks for the edits. Done

·
Banned
386 Posts
Ha Ha. Love this. Since i been lurking around here forever, here is a few I have read.

A-Lister. referenced many time. Some riders who put themselves above all other riders. However admitting to being an A-lister is a no no and frowned upon.

Stunna. Someone who stunts a motorcycle. Can be found on youtube and on sidewalks.

Fag. Harley rider with loud pipes who likes to hit the rev limiter at 2.00 am downtown.

Motarded. Has crossed over to the dark side of street riding.

Team Troll. A BCSB power crew who started threads that drove people nuts.

Banhammered. A new term that applies when the mods get trigger happy.

Ebicat. A term that applies to a member that you would like to see flogged with uncooked lasagne.

Bogart. When you hold on to something for too long. IE; don't Bogart that joint. Sorry, wrong era.

BCSB tough guy. Members who are mouthy on the board but when you meet them in person to rearrange their thoughts, they turn into little girls.

Target Fixate. The cause of many Bcsb rides ending in trips to the hospital.

·
This space for rent
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #68 (Edited)
Ha Ha. Love this. Since i been lurking around here forever, here is a few I have read.

A-Lister. referenced many time. Some riders who put themselves above all other riders. However admitting to being an A-lister is a no no and frowned upon.
Stunna. Someone who stunts a motorcycle. Can be found on youtube and on sidewalks.
Fag. Harley rider with loud pipes who likes to hit the rev limiter at 2.00 am downtown.
Motarded. Has crossed over to the dark side of street riding.
Team Troll. A BCSB power crew who started threads that drove people nuts.
Banhammered. A new term that applies when the mods get trigger happy.
Ebicat. A term that applies to a member that you would like to see flogged with uncooked lasagne.
Bogart. When you hold on to something for too long. IE; don't Bogart that joint. Sorry, wrong era.
BCSB tough guy. Members who are mouthy on the board but when you meet them in person to rearrange their thoughts, they turn into little girls.
Target Fixate. The cause of many Bcsb rides ending in trips to the hospital.
Thanks Honey Rider. Skipped a few, added a few.

A-Lister - DONE
Stunna - DONE
Fag - Fails the homophobia test.
Motarded - Fails the google test.
Team Troll - DONE
Banhammered - Fails the google test
Ebicat - DONE. See Team Troll.
Bogart - Fails the google test
BCSB tough guy - Fails the 2nd reference test
Target Fixate. - Fails the google test.

·
Slow.........
1,570 Posts
I think a definition for "church" should be added to this. Afterall, we frequent / congregate at it quite often dont we? :devillook

·
Fuh-coffee we will go
3,776 Posts

·
Registered
18,851 Posts
I've never heard it used before, but Bandito's reference to 'bingo dobber' has much relevance to many of my riding adventures and is more than suitable for the BCSBipedia.

"I was trying to determine if it was just a "bingo dobber" that was puckered up, or a full fledged soiling of the shorts."

http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php?135646-Peanut-butter-rhubarb-sandwich-Marblemount-edition.&p=1566628&viewfull=1#post1566628
It's possible that I was first to drop the term on BCSB in relation to riding, but it's not a new term.

And when you ask someone if they Bingo Dobbed, you must follow up by indicating what it would look
like, by slowly poking your tongue out your mouth, and then retracting it quickly.

·
Fuh-coffee we will go
3,776 Posts
It's possible that I was first to drop the term on BCSB in relation to riding, but it's not a new term.

And when you ask someone if they Bingo Dobbed, you must follow up by indicating what it would look
like, by slowly poking your tongue out your mouth, and then retracting it quickly.
You mean like a turtle head?

·
This space for rent
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
61 - 80 of 201 Posts