BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

81 - 100 of 201 Posts

·
padawan
1,942 Posts
Heh, one week to infamy.

Sadly, such classic threads as "Maybe Its Time..." and "Disapointed today" were deleted, so future generations are robbed of the opportunity to fully appreciate his contributions to our little dysfunctional community. However, "Ride" and "Local Shop personel changes" help bear witness.

Remember kids, don't drink and post.

·
Registered
58 Posts
how about Charlie Sheeners by BandiTo (noted the T just in case someone says infringement or something taken from a biker gang):coffee

·
This space for rent
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
I slept on that one, and decided to acknowledge and respect the house rules about flaming and harassment of other members. Also, he already has a reference in the 'Pull a Phantom' entry.

·
padawan
1,942 Posts
How about:

:flip :flip :flip Welcome :flip :flip :flip - traditional BCSB greeting for new members (credit unknown)

·
This space for rent
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Ruling on tripletime's genuwhine was made earlier in the day in that thread. It failed the 'google' test, and the '2nd corroborating usage' test. Nope, hallowed ground here.

·
Insert User Title Here.
4,868 Posts
ok, we gotta get this straight:

525 (Bandito) - goin' for a tear up the Sea to Sky.
524 (Made Man?) - goin' for an AWESOME tear up the Sea to Sky (the sideways in 4th kinda awesome)
521 (? in that thread) - getting impounded in the Sea to Sky

All could be used as a verb relating to riding - not necessarily related to the Sea to Sky highway.

·
This space for rent
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #97 (Edited)
All denied for different reasons.

For starters, Bandito allegedly looked at his clock at 05:25 in the morning? then waited 12+ hours to post about it later that night? That is a complete fabrication. He hasn't waited even 16 minutes to post about anything in the 4 years. Denied, just because I doubt the story.

MadeMan already got credit for S2Awesomeness, and that was a stretch. I was experimenting with highballs consisting only of anti-depressants, dishsoap and cheap rye whisky that week, and was feeling a bit generous. 524 is denied.

521 is denied because FrostyFire has tried for months to get S2Impound to catch on around here. A coded version of the same, therefore, has about the same chance of success as Mr Bandito has with Mrs. Bandito at 05:25 tomorrow morning. That said, 521 has already received a corroborating reference by TripleTime this morning, so I'll keep an eye on this one.

·
Fookin Prawn
7,006 Posts
ok, we gotta get this straight:

525 (Bandito) - goin' for a tear up the Sea to Sky.
524 (Made Man?) - goin' for an AWESOME tear up the Sea to Sky (the sideways in 4th kinda awesome)
521 (? in that thread) - getting impounded in the Sea to Sky

All could be used as a verb relating to riding - not necessarily related to the Sea to Sky highway.
I'm that forgettable?

"Went for a 525 today. Turned into a 524, then a 521 on the way home."

·
7,666 Posts
Nice. Done.
Sorry, just a quick correction here to your definition...I did NOT coin term "harp", I beleive it was CG, or maybe Steve (can't remember his handle) - the trackday organizer who was the 2nd ever recipient of a "harping". I guess that's when it turned into a trend, and snowballed into a mangled pile of friends' bikes.

·
Registered
18,851 Posts
All denied for different reasons.

For starters, Bandito allegedly looked at his clock at 05:25 in the morning? then waited 12+ hours to post about it later that night? That is a complete fabrication. He hasn't waited even 16 minutes to post about anything in the 4 years. Denied, just because I doubt the story.
Your analysis is flawed. On the day of said discovery, I was on BCSB for a short while before heading out on a group ride at 8:15 am. I mused my discovery during they day, thinking about how I would present such a finding.

This important finding was posted within an hour of my return.

5:25 *is* S2S... and it belongs to me.

81 - 100 of 201 Posts