BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
that was sweet, can't wait till we can all do that:D

G

·
Sweett!! Maybe on our vegas trip, eh Ryan? We've got a whole month to learn! And now that Canadian Gixxer is addicted to wheelies......

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Bluestone said:
Sweett!! Maybe on our vegas trip, eh Ryan? We've got a whole month to learn! And now that Canadian Gixxer is addicted to wheelies......
who says i'm addicted? :) :) ok so the next time it's dry out and i'm riding i'll be doing a few again, but still :) ok ok ok, i'm kinda excited about em, it was really a crazy experience.... But I dont care about those 3-4 mile long wheelies people do, that is just bad for the engine.... plus, I need to work on my landings.... *note to self, grip tank with knees, grip tank with knees, grip tank with knees* :laughing

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
hopefully we will be doing them with some helmets and protective gear on....:rolleyes

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Maybe...maybe not. But it's a great example of inline 4 vs. V-twin. Just listen to the first few bikes, then the twins at the end. Something for everyone.

·
Registered
227 Posts
those were some fine wheelies!!:cool
n a good vid...
but what were those sparkly twinkly sounds when the first wave passed?
sound effects? or maybe the echo from under the bridge??

and also... on a offtopic note ... yes! my 69th hit!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,489 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
On the topic of wheelies, I finally got my R1 off the ground, haven't quite found the balance point yet, but can raise the front end pretty consistanly. Need a bit more practice and did someone say video?

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Digi168 said:
On the topic of wheelies, I finally got my R1 off the ground, haven't quite found the balance point yet, but can raise the front end pretty consistanly. Need a bit more practice and did someone say video?
damn, I wish I had litre bike power.... I saw a video on SBN this morning of a 2000 R1 drag racing a talon, he got the wheel up by just giving it gas.... man.... my bike is so gutless :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts