BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Saturday is the second event for BCSupermoto! It's Saturday from 8am-5pm. Hope to see some of you there!

·
Registered
200 Posts
My friend would like to try supermoto but his bike isn't set up. If I let him ride my bike for a few sessions, what's his cost?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes 8am at Tradex! Weather's looking good! We will be doing morning practice and afternoon racing. Tito, if your friend wants to come and give it a try, it'll be $15 for insurance + $40 for practice, so $55 to run the morning practice. I believe if your friend returns for another event this year, he just needs to pay another $15 to get the annual insurance ($30).

Hope that helps!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Were you on the black DRZ? :D

We'd like to run the dirt section. It's prepped and ready to go, but the weather needs to cooperate though. Right now, it is not. Hopefully the sun will come out early enough and dry the dirt section out! Fingers crossed I guess.

Hopefully see you Saturday morning :) . We will be running morning practice and afternoon racing btw.

·
Tai-Pan
3,681 Posts
Were you on the black DRZ? :D

We'd like to run the dirt section. It's prepped and ready to go, but the weather needs to cooperate though. Right now, it is not. Hopefully the sun will come out early enough and dry the dirt section out! Fingers crossed I guess.

Hopefully see you Saturday morning :) . We will be running morning practice and afternoon racing btw.
Yes that was me on the drz.
I may need some help getting it track ready.
Do you just safety wire the kickstand switch when you take off the stand?
I was actually hoping to avoid the dirt I have never run pilot powers in the dirt,I normally use my ktm for dirt.
I think that bike would be a great supermoto if I can find some wheels.

·
Tai-Pan
3,681 Posts
Well that was a whole lot of fun today I really enjoyed the 2 wheel knee down drifting even though it was not the smartest thing I have done on a motorcycle but I learned a lot like why foot out works better than knee down :laughing
I also learned pilot powers don't land in gravel well :(
I wish I had stuck around even longer I left because I thought I had bent something after I crashed but by the time I got to the highway I had it all straightened out.
As Heather says my bike is now officially a race bike.
Great day :)

·
It was worth the wait
425 Posts
Going to have to try and make it to the next one. Sounds super sic!

Anyone got a ride from North Vancouver? Me and my Husky think its a long ride to Abbotsford.

·
GoPro Inspector
4,422 Posts
Well that was a whole lot of fun today I really enjoyed the 2 wheel knee down drifting even though it was not the smartest thing I have done on a motorcycle but I learned a lot like why foot out works better than knee down :laughing
I also learned pilot powers don't land in gravel well :(
I wish I had stuck around even longer I left because I thought I had bent something after I crashed but by the time I got to the highway I had it all straightened out.
As Heather says my bike is now officially a race bike.
Great day :)
I'm glad she straightened herself out :) haha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts