BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
streets belong 2 us
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well we've all seen the after

here's the before:

that's almost a year ago.. i remember being pissed off at my first scratch.. if only i knew what was in store haha

it's almost all cleaned up tho.. and i got my rear oil pick-up in there now, secondary cooling fan from 1000rr and getting a new cage sometime this week (hopefully). still have to rebuild the forks, calibrate the hand brake, put on new sprocket and it will be good to go.. streetfighter for now until i get o's down. then all new fairings.. pretty excited :rockon

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Does "hc wheelies" mean wheeling on a Hot chick ride when you know you not supose to but do so just for shits and jiggles?
:laughing

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Seems to be a misunderstanding Adam. Defianately not anrgy or otherwise.

Well usually hc stands for hot chick and I heard you pulled a wheelie a while back on one of those rides.

I thought that you might have been poking fun at the HC riders so I thought I would join in because, I've been caught riding inappropriately on HC rides as well.

Hope this clears things up, feel free to PM me further.
Pete

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
holy fok thats your bike before.:laughing , stay the fok away from my 954. no wonder Dave is always asking if i'm gonna sell. as rough as your bike looks now, it still looks like the shit when you take flight on that thing. amazing the things you do on it:)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I remember that bike before you put anything on it... so mint. Oh well. Time to highside a few 0's, so make sure that cage can take it :D

·
Registered
888 Posts
Adam, I talked to Clint. 905 crew is down in Florida for SW. Back next week. I still think that our best bet is to make one ourselves. I'll be in the shop tomorrow as well trying to finish the bike. Give me a shout when you read this.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts