BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
your right, when I ride my bike I know all the cars around me and I pay way more attention then when I am driving in my car. That is probably why most drivers after they hit or cut off a bike simply say "I didn't see you/bike" The only bad part is that that is an acceptible defence, which really sucks.

Take the starbucks at robson and thurlow. You come up thurlow and you stop in front of starbucks and you back your bike into the parking spot. The cars just keep going by they don't stop and wait for you to finish parking. If you were in a car they would have no choice but to wait, but because your on a bike they don't a $hit and just wiz by. I am sure this happens in a lot of places but I notice downtown a lot.

I think the real problem is most car drivers are just pissed they can't ride a bike. :cool Now that I have gone way off topic I will go ride my bike. :D :D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.