BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was going by CityTv and noticed a Benelli in the window They had a red Benelli Tornado Tre displayed plus some naked bikes and scooters inside and said they were going to get other models by next month , they also had some nice leaters one-piece and two-piece ones frm Italy but pricey.

·
West Koots, I'm here....
3,226 Posts
What's the name of the dealership, and it's location (don't know where CityTV is)? I'm pleased to see Benelli has acquired Canadian approval, they make some beautiful bikes. Even though I can't afford one, it would be nice to see some on the road.

·
Fastronaut
6,508 Posts
Does the Benelli have approval? I dont' think that particular bike's turned a wheel in about 3-4 years. These are the same folks who were bring in the Derbi scoots and bikes, clover, etc. Bennelli isn't on the RIV list either.

Did you happen to pick up the hours when you were by there? I work down the road, and I've never seen the front unlocked, I've talked to guys in the back and they've just said "opening soon".

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
flyfishinwoman said:
What's the name of the dealership, and it's location (don't know where CityTV is)? I'm pleased to see Benelli has acquired Canadian approval, they make some beautiful bikes. Even though I can't afford one, it would be nice to see some on the road.
It's the 1500 block of West 2nd Ave. Can't miss the red tornado in the window. The dealership is part of the Crono dealerships. The bikes might not be up there performance wise but they sure are damm sexy. The msrp was 25000 cdn for the base Tre. Nice alternative to a Duc.

·
Wear proper gear pls ;)
1,822 Posts
Yo people! There is an 1/4 page advertisement in today's 24 Hours daily (free) newspaper saying they are having some sort of Open House this weekend. I didn't catch the hours or more info as I wasn't planning on attending, but if you can get your hands on a copy of the paper, you'll probably find all the details you need right there. :flashy

·
Registered
762 Posts
just past CITY TV heading east....shop is next to RELIABLE PARTS...south side, nice owners.

F

·
0 Posts
sorry bout the confusion,

forza crono is the name of our store.
we're gonna have our grand opening week:
Feb.21-Feb.24 (10-5) and sat feb. 25 (12-6).
address is
116 W. 2nd Ave (cross street is Manitoba).
Drop by and check out the Tornado. We'll be bringing in the TNT as well in a couple of months.

·
West Koots, I'm here....
3,226 Posts
Drop by and check out the Tornado. We'll be bringing in the TNT as well in a couple of months.
When did these bikes get approved by the Feds? IMO, the Tornado is one sexy beast.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts