BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
xtremz
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just believe that when you experience good stuff you should share the good experience. I would like to thank Bill at 5th Gear for servicing my bike. As usual, I had called Bill for a service appointment for a Friday morning but as I got off early from work I turned up at 5th Gear right at closing time. I was surprised to hear that Bill was going to do the service right that time as they were in the midst of closing. I have experienced other service places when time to go comes it is close never mind. If there is a Five star rating for service it has to be 5th Gear.:rockon The passion they show while working on the bikes and the atmosphere at the workplace makes you feel to be a member of the team and peace of mind that you are dealing with the pros. I appreciate the awesome service and work like to contribute by recommending it to everyone. Way to go Bill

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Dude is great. I showed up today at past closing time and starting improvizing noises my bike was making. I thought it was clutch, but he took it for a ride and quickly diagnosed/fixed the problem, and guess what? He did not charge me nothing!!

Billy at 5th gear will treat you right.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts