BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,819 Posts
BMatthews said:
Thanks for the link Lloyd. I sent them an Email asking for prices and availability on the carbon models. And Ryan, I also asked if we could share the shipping if we order at the same time. Every little bit counts.
I don't think I'm in for any more mods this year, but could you let me know the price when you get an answer back? Thanks.

· Registered
3,819 Posts
BMatthews said:
Just got this from the guy at dynamohumm.

I think Christmas is going to be early this year............. :D But first I gotta get the race toy out of the way money wise.
That's a crime to charge that much for a piece of plastic!! Shame on them!! I'm going to go without a hugger unless I can get one for $100 tops. Damn thieves.:1up

· Registered
3,819 Posts
BMatthews said:

But, but......but...................... but it's CARBON FIBER man. You know........ Black Gold

Yah, that' pretty much how I feel too but then I stop to consider how long it would take me to make up a mold and make my own and then the price doesn't seem so bad after all.
But if you made a mould you could spread the cost of that mould over the thousands of bikers who buy your product. Not charge each and every one for the damn thing!

I had a '63 Valiant that had a carbon build up problem. Could that have somehow been harvested and spun into carbon fibre?:laughing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.