BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im in the market for some leathers and im wondering who has the best selection in town? Either downtown or in the lowermainland.....

·
Premium Member
11,196 Posts
I think you'll find that all the shops have some suits. But the shops in Langley tend to be more dirt bike oriented and don't seem to carry as many road suits as the shops closer to Vancouver. Drive in and try RMS, Pac Yam, Burnaby Kawi. Imperial also has some but not as many options as the other shops. However you're in town anyhow so check 'em out. You never know where you'll find the right one.

·
likes.big.dbls.
42 Posts
Not sure if it's still going on, but last time I was in Western Powersports on the Langley bypass there, they had a whole bunch of leather on sale...that was a few weeks ago now though.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I always go window shopping at all the shops around town. To my understanding, Modern, Richmond Motorsports, and Burnaby Kawasaki all have good collection of COLOURED leather. Carter Honda, and Checkpoint Yamaha seem to have a large variety of blacks! Maybe during this time of the year you might be able to cut a deal with either of these vendor. Good luck shopping sir~!:rockon

·
Magyar ember
431 Posts
Hey guys im in the market for some leathers and im wondering who has the best selection in town? Either downtown or in the lowermainland.....
Try and hold out until the bike show at the Abby Tradex. http://www.sportsmensshows.com/VanCycle/index.html A lot of the dealers are there under one roof with lots of deals and inventory to try on! I saved a few hundy on my Dainese suit there last year!:thumbup

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Try and hold out until the bike show at the Abby Tradex. http://www.sportsmensshows.com/VanCycle/index.html A lot of the dealers are there under one roof with lots of deals and inventory to try on! I saved a few hundy on my Dainese suit there last year!:thumbup
Yes, there are deals but experienced riders have felt that the shops are trying to unload old / unsold stock before the new year, so if you are a wierd /unique size you may get lucky other wise, I'd still shop around

·
Magyar ember
431 Posts
Yes, there are deals but experienced riders have felt that the shops are trying to unload old / unsold stock before the new year, so if you are a wierd /unique size you may get lucky other wise, I'd still shop around
Theres absolutley nothing wrong with saving a few hundred bucks on a suit thats been on the shelf for a a few months. (It dosent take and "experienced rider" to figure that one out!) My suit was a 54/44 Euro/US and I would think thats a very common size. No?

·
Fastronaut
6,508 Posts
Forza Crono 116 West 2nd Ave, just between Columbia and Manitoba.
Talk to Roger.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts