BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When my wife got pregnant (yeah, it was mine) with our second child, I saw in her eyes that she was having a very hard time with me riding, so I sold my prized yellow/black GSX-R600. I told my wife "when you are ready for me to have a bike again, let me know".

So, I come home from work on Friday, just a normal day, not expecting anything. And I find THIS in my garrage!!!!!!!!

Talk about the best wife in the world. The guys at North Shore Suzuki went along with an elaborate scheme that my wife put together. Frank even called me in to drool over the new '06 bikes because he "thought I would like to see the new models" (awesome eh?). So I basically went in and unknowingly picked out my bike.

I have been on it all weekend, scrubbed in the tires, and I guess I'll be riding this year after all :)

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
the bike in your avatar the old GSXR? (the one you sold previously)

·
Newbie Poser Squid
2,709 Posts
Ok...let me get this straight:

1. get wife pregnant (2nd time)
2. sell current bike (to easy wife's mind)
3. wait for birthday to come around
4. new bike in the garage

I better get started :D

·
Get to da choppah!
1,133 Posts
wow... just.... wow

·
I make grown adults cry!
344 Posts
Feh, my wife is delivering #4 by c-section on Tuesday and I'm still on my Bandit.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
actually, the best part of all of this, is my birthday isn't until August, but she didn't want me to miss another season waiting for the date, so she got me my birthday present 4 months early.

I have been walking around wondering how this woman puts up with me, and she turns around and does this! It's so awesome. You know a woman loves you when she would rather you be happy than safe in a box at home.

OH... and congrats on the #4!

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
miraclejoe said:
Don't you just love happy endings?!
Oh do I ever love a good happy ending.

Nice wife, lucky bastard.:evilgrin

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
i rember riding with you my first year of riding...you and mr.magoo..lol...i wondered what happened to you...

congrats on the...new addition!

·
Ridin hard n dirty
4,080 Posts
Thats great congrats on both bike and baby.......now what are you gonna do for her????? send her to a spa for a day...get a cleaning service in while shes out....then a kick ass dinner waiting for her when she gets back.....any other ideas????

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
I dunno I'm still pretty impressed with tatoodles wife :)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts