BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
why'd they put it up against the RR? Hardly the fastest bike out there.

·
Excommunicated
567 Posts
That guy is majorly prejudice against bikes.

Not that I ride one, however I would be interested in seeing that thing against a Gixxer Grande

·
Woof?
1,011 Posts
I guess I look like the idiot:laughing ....must have stepped away from the computer for a moment to have a life.:flashy
yet you spent all that time making a nice little thread for everyone to see a video on youtube about a bike n a car. I guess life was to much to handle, decided to come back inside and make comments to other people about spending too much time on the internet.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I wonder if it's the fact the car has 4 tires? Or is it the fact it has the same or better power to weight ratio? :confused

·
es ist orange und bellt
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yet you spent all that time making a nice little thread for everyone to see a video on youtube about a bike n a car. I guess life was to much to handle, decided to come back inside and make comments to other people about spending too much time on the internet.

No...I'm just not aware of every thread posted on this site.

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
now if I could just find that episode of top gear that had they toyota truck that they leave in the ocean, smash into a wall, and let fall from the top of a collapsing buiding and it still runs...that would be great

·
Registered
499 Posts
Bike is better, they take some novice guy on a stock 2004 RR, like for real...... For the price of the Atom you can get a tricked out track bike that will race AMA superbike.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts