BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have to say I didn't expect that. However, I'm not convinced he'll like the aggressive nature of the racing. Perhaps he can turn over a new leaf in this series?

Toseland Honda Ten Kate 1'34.7
Bayliss Ducati Xerox 1'34.8
Lanzi Ducati Xerox 1'34.9
Kagayama Suzuki Alstare 1'35.1
Biaggi Suzuki Alstare 1'35.2
Laconi Kawasaki PSG-1 1'35.4
Corser Yamaha Motor Italia 1'35.6
Haga Yamaha Motor Italia 1'35.8
Nieto Kawasaki PSG-1 1'35.8
Rolfo Honda Ten Kate 1'37.4

·
Registered
589 Posts
biaggi can suck my balls.. he's a whiner and im not overly happy he's on a suzuki.. im sure he'll find a way to blame it for all his shortcomings.

that being said, i agree with you Kent, I think he'll be in for a serious shock when the wsbk boys start waving their rear tires towards him mid corner!! hehe

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
He should just go away and spend his millions in peace.

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
He'll probably do ok. but once he starts having problems the whinning and complaining will start again, & then it's off to ....... ama?:devillook

·
Registered
99 Posts
Ummm, isn't MotoGP the most aggressive series in world? I don't like Biaggi either but I think World Superbike will be relatively easy for wanker boy. All the more reason I think that if he doesn't show some results in World Superbike he will be done racing forever!

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
I think World Superbike will be relatively easy for wanker boy.
Only if he's learned some new tricks like riding a superbike like a 250cc and he's figured out how to ride on toasted tires. He might do OK and get some good results, but the racing in WSBK is real close and aggressive, it's not going be easy for him.

·
Ride Solo
4,218 Posts
that being said, i agree with you Kent, I think he'll be in for a serious shock when the wsbk boys start waving their rear tires towards him mid corner!! hehe
Max isn't afraid of throwing an elbow. He's not going to be intimidated, and his addition to the grid will certainly make things more colourful.

·
Banned
1,946 Posts
Haga will put him on his ass.
Haga was grocery shopping with his mother with seperate buggies and he crashed her into the dairy shelf 'cause he wanted the last bottle of soy sauce.

·
V-Twin
12 Posts
biaggi can suck my balls.. he's a whiner and im not overly happy he's on a suzuki.. im sure he'll find a way to blame it for all his shortcomings.

max was abandoned as a young child, he is hard on himself.

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
he'll do just fine. should be a fun season to watch. Suzuki FTW!!

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
Nieto will kick ass this year.

Don't EVER bet against the 'fonz

1 - 15 of 15 Posts