BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where better to put this thread but in his own forum:D .

Okay, alot of you know that Jim is taking getting hitched on June 1st. So we're gonna have a Bachelor Party for the Big Man himself. If you'd like to come out and join in the fun your more than welcome. All I ask is no "physical" harm be done to him (mental is okay though:p ) and we have some fun:D . I'm waiting to here from the Bestman (Rich) at the moment to get the details.

When: Saturday, May 25th
Where: The College Place aka: Mugs N Jugs
740 Carnarvon
New Westminster
Time: 8pm

I talked to Rich (Bestman) and he wants to start @ The College Place. Afterwards, I believe Rich has other things planned.

BTW: any ideas you wish to share, please PM them to me (we wouldn't want Jim to know whats going on right;) ) . I'll make sure Rich gets the messages.

atom

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the thread has been updated....:) .

C

·
0 Posts
HAHA!! :laughing Mugs 'n Jugs?!?!... I remember guys in High School used to go there Fridays after school and before big football/basketball games. How I miss those days.

I dont know I would ride a bike down that area of town though... it is "downtown New West" :D

·
Back Again!!
852 Posts
Big Jim said:
Just so everyone knows, I'm declaring revenge in advance.. :p

Jim. :laughing
it starts with Joy, singing, feelings of greatness, bathroom breaks, feeling of greatness, numbness, lost of self control, dizziness, a major headache, and memory loss!

Oh.... I mean the bachelor party, not the hitching thing!:laughing

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
everybody, make sure to bring your cameras lol :) this is gonna be a blast :p :) :thumbup

·
Registered
113 Posts
You can't bring a camera to a bachelor party. That's against The Rules.
Some things are meant to be forgotten.

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Update:

I know this is short notice but if people would like to meet @ my place prior to going to the bar...I think that would be cool. I can flash up the bbq and we could have a quick bite to eat before going down there. Sometime after 5pm should be fine.

If you need instructions on getting here, call me. I will not post my address for security reasons.

atom:thumbup

warning...my apartment isn't that big...so we'll just have to make do:D .

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Hey, sorry I can't make it, got midterms....but hope you have fun and remember...noone drinks and drives....:) :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts