BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BIG SHOUT OUT TO PAZZO RACING LEVERS http://www.pazzoracing.com/
CAME by the bike show ,we chatted and he offerd up a set of shorty pazzo's for the brembo masters on my bike .Super nice guy and huge thanks for the hook up ,il post pics of em when i get the clutch back from anodizers .

thanks again dude

they feel so much better than the long stock ones and he even installed the brake lever for me .

ive always said the pazzo's are a much better quality and build than the CRG by a huge margin ,I have a lot of customers with em and they always feel and look great .

thanks again ,big time recomend on the PAZZO's,
thanks marcus

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
+1 For Marcus. Hes definately a unique character. :D

·
Aging Kid-at-Heart
515 Posts
Try contacting them directly... I went there this afternoon to pick up my set... put them on as soon as I got home... feels waaaaay better...

·
X-nasty
2,287 Posts
I need a set for my ST1300. They were great on my Z1000.

Apparently the CBR1000 clutch lever will fit no problem, just have to check the brake lever.

Sigh...I miss my levers.

·
Now accepting DONATIONS!
425 Posts
got a set of his stubby levers on my R1....hawt hawt hawt!! I will never have a set of stock levers again!!

Pete

·
Addicted to two wheels
2,615 Posts
Dude said:
+1 for pazzo and Marcus is a great guy ... so go buy his stuff
He has got to be one of the most positive guys ot at the track. I'll never forget last year he crashed his brains out and broke his collar bone. He still had a huge smile on his face..... and guess who shows up just after? His WHOLE family, including a cheering section. What a guy and a great contributer to the sport. TWO thumbs up Marcus.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
I just picked mine up on wed. Holy fuck are they awesome! The short black with silver adjusters! I will never ride with anything but those on any bike!!!!! And thanks Marcus, you tha man!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Awesome guy. Just picked up a set and they are great! Thanks Marcus.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts