BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'd like to thank everyone at WMRC for letting me cauze shit up in the corners and pushing limits to get the shots, THANK YOU. A big hand to all the riders whom i've mEAT over these few months, i still am bad with majority of your names but i'll get there. Thank you all for helping me to get this new lens, so i can take better pics for you guys from not so up close. LOL!! Half the time i'm blocking your shit so u cant see through the corner 1, hahaah sorry! Today i got a bad look from someone in turn one...sorry hehe. I had the tripod all the way up ....rider just shook his head. Prolly thinking to himself, who let that asshole there.. :D

As you know i have been filming all day 24th, i will be putting togther somthing something for WMRC. I'm not promising any dates but i'll try to have some goods soon.

I took some photos on 23rd and i'll go through them sometime in the week and i'll post up the remainder of the photos.

I have ton of emails form ppl, i will be emaiing you the link to your .zip file.

If you haent gotten any pics yet, just look through the previous thread and let me know, so u can get em for xmas :D

I think thats all, thanks again, greatly appreciate all the help.

*nice face in the 2nd pic Andrea....creepstar! Just occured to me ..u look like a bloody GOPHER!!! http://www.apollocinema.com/oscars/images/gopher.jpg

Saturnin

·
Still defying gravity...
2,853 Posts
I'd like to thank everyone at WMRC for letting me cauze shit up in the corners and pushing limits to get the shots, THANK YOU.

Sat,

you gotta push the limits to get results. Lotsa fun in turn 1 today, watching you work and moving you a couple of feet further back every now an then.

Now about your fascination about STD's?? :laughing

·
BMW meet Buster
410 Posts
damn man nice group shots!!!! (thats me holding the canuck flag)

·
BMW meet Buster
410 Posts
I'd like to thank everyone at WMRC for letting me cauze shit up in the corners and pushing limits to get the shots, THANK YOU. A big hand to all the riders whom i've mEAT over these few months, i still am bad with majority of your names but i'll get there. Thank you all for helping me to get this new lens, so i can take better pics for you guys from not so up close. LOL!! Half the time i'm blocking your shit so u cant see through the corner 1, hahaah sorry! Today i got a bad look from someone in turn one...sorry hehe. I had the tripod all the way up ....rider just shook his head. Prolly thinking to himself, who let that asshole there.. :D

As you know i have been filming all day 24th, i will be putting togther somthing something for WMRC. I'm not promising any dates but i'll try to have some goods soon.

I took some photos on 23rd and i'll go through them sometime in the week and i'll post up the remainder of the photos.

I have ton of emails form ppl, i will be emaiing you the link to your .zip file.

If you haent gotten any pics yet, just look through the previous thread and let me know, so u can get em for xmas :D

I think thats all, thanks again, greatly appreciate all the help.

*nice face in the 2nd pic Andrea....creepstar! Just occured to me ..u look like a bloody GOPHER!!! http://www.apollocinema.com/oscars/images/gopher.jpg

Saturnin
Personaly I didn't have any issue with you in the corners! you seemed to know where the safe or danger zones were and stayed accordingly.

Also nice job with the filming on the grid! you seemed to pay attention to the referee and the gridworkers and I never had to hold up the start of a race because you was in the way!

I hope the video turns out! looks like you got some really good shots.

·
11,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
psi shoots are on wmrc site..pic to big for here..lol......

heh, thanks Gary, i tried to get as much coverage as i could out on the grid, i have one really nice shot..the bike just misses me by inches..looks awesome :D

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
I was shaking my head in turn one, but that was because I screwed up the corner for like the billionth time, definately wasn't you Sat!

·
11,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol...i'm going to have to look for that video clip see if i got it :D

it was a good season indeed, i've learned ton of shit. THanks

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I was shaking my head in turn one, but that was because I screwed up the corner for like the billionth time, definately wasn't you Sat!
I like to give myself a good head shake too every now and again. I brake way too bloody early, to the point that I'm braking hard and then letting off entirely before I even hit the corner.

·
Premium Member
11,196 Posts
You guys get psyched at OUR turn 1??????

I've got this strip of pavement for you to try out...... The one leading up to turn 1 at Portland.

You come into it at probably 60 mph faster than OUR turn 1 and have to brake like the dickens and lean over to flow like oil on water through turns one and two SMOOTHLY at some crazy fast pace. I only had one day at it and just could NOT run it down to the line. I had this patch of repaired concrete I was using for a brake marker and I was braking too early. I KNEW I could go deeper but each time I came up to it at this mind warping speed and saw that bend comeing towards me like a charging lion my fingers just pulled on the lever with no command from me. All I wanted to do was go to the END of the stupid patch of concrete rather than the first edge but my damn fingers just would NOT cooperate..... or maybe it was that pesky "sense of self preservation" that stepped in and sent that message to the fingers... :D

·
BMW meet Buster
410 Posts
Hehe sounds just like my racing experience at spokane. Come charging into turn 2 on my old Gixxer 1100 and I knew I could go alot deeper into the turn but that nasty bit of bump between 1 and 2 would have me backoff alot sooner than I should have.

·
Registered
38 Posts
who's psyched? Topped out at the end of Portland at about 285 (with my Mission gearing) whereas I'm only around 215 at the end of Mission's straight. The, 'oh shit, a little careful here' factor at Mission for me is the 'tight' hairpin, whereas at the end of Portland's straight, T1/T2 is one nice, relaxing, continuous turn...until T3 comes up.

You guys get psyched at OUR turn 1??????

I've got this strip of pavement for you to try out...... The one leading up to turn 1 at Portland.

You come into it at probably 60 mph faster than OUR turn 1 and have to brake like the dickens and lean over to flow like oil on water through turns one and two SMOOTHLY at some crazy fast pace. I only had one day at it and just could NOT run it down to the line. I had this patch of repaired concrete I was using for a brake marker and I was braking too early. I KNEW I could go deeper but each time I came up to it at this mind warping speed and saw that bend comeing towards me like a charging lion my fingers just pulled on the lever with no command from me. All I wanted to do was go to the END of the stupid patch of concrete rather than the first edge but my damn fingers just would NOT cooperate..... or maybe it was that pesky "sense of self preservation" that stepped in and sent that message to the fingers... :D

·
AKA Newfie Girl
2,321 Posts
Turn one has to be my favorite at Mission right now. Loving it.

I also want to thank everyone who came out and played with us all season, you made this year a pleasure!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts