BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
back on the street
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to PRS, they have been able to do something in one day that I couldn't accomplish in three years.....

Thanks to their generousity, and Thanks to Bernie Ryan organizing the Dayton Party..... she won a complete learn to ride program from PRS!!!!

MY WIFE IS FINALLY GETTING HER CLASS 6

Although this means I either have to sell my project truck to make room for a 3rd bike in the garage, or give her my F4!!! :mad

·
ninja machinist
3,103 Posts
I'd say give her the F4, cuz you can shred on the track but I think you would like to ride with her on the street. So the third bike idea sounds sensible to me.

·
back on the street
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I probably will, but if she gets the F4 I DON'T get a new ride....

If she gets her own bike then I get to keep my F4....I was going to sell the truck sooner or later.....

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
Get rid of that crappy truck J
I thought it was pretty cool when she said she's taking the course!

More bikes makes for a happier marriage :thumbup

R

·
0 Posts
if you give her the f4, you dont get a new bike? then let her get a new bike. I'm sure you guys want ot ride together sometimes!

·
Ridin' Dirty
852 Posts
Wow so she gets one of your bikes and doesnt have to buy her own? So is that why women get married, if I had only know...

·
back on the street
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Libby said:
Wow so she gets one of your bikes and doesnt have to buy her own? So is that why women get married, if I had only know...

well she did pay for both my bikes already so I can't really refuse to let her ride it.....but I would really like to put her on an 07 F4i next spring....

·
Chronic
4,472 Posts
Jayson,
glad to gift it to someone who can use it, who posted up, and who went and got their damn tickets before had!
Now, here's a tip.
Your wife NEEDS the same bike that you race. She will call it the ZFXRRZ something or other.
You'll call it SPARES ;-)
Good luck, have fun.

Bernie

·
Registered
95 Posts
lowlife said:
Thanks to PRS, they have been able to do something in one day that I couldn't accomplish in three years.....

Thanks to their generousity, and Thanks to Bernie Ryan organizing the Dayton Party..... she won a complete learn to ride program from PRS!!!!

MY WIFE IS FINALLY GETTING HER CLASS 6

Although this means I either have to sell my project truck to make room for a 3rd bike in the garage, or give her my F4!!! :mad
Congratulations again... I do hope that your wife is looking forward to taking our school. It's always great to see someone get their partner involved in motorcycle riding.. By the time we are done with her, she will be ready for anything... Have a great season. Come see our newly renovated shop.. See you all soon.... .........Chris F.:laughing

·
back on the street
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PRSmechanic said:
Jayson,
glad to gift it to someone who can use it, who posted up, and who went and got their damn tickets before had!
Now, here's a tip.
Your wife NEEDS the same bike that you race. She will call it the ZFXRRZ something or other.
You'll call it SPARES ;-)
Good luck, have fun.

Bernie

Ya I was thinking the same thing, but she would be upset if I took her new bike apart, so I think she should have my old bike and I really need either a Duc 749 dark, or an 07 600RR....but she doesn't believe me...:surrender

·
back on the street
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fookyboy said:
Congratulations again... I do hope that your wife is looking forward to taking our school. It's always great to see someone get their partner involved in motorcycle riding.. By the time we are done with her, she will be ready for anything... Have a great season. Come see our newly renovated shop.. See you all soon.... .........Chris F.:laughing

She is very excited, almost as much as I am! She's thinking of taking a night schedule in late May or early June....and we should both be out to see you soon....Thanks, Jayson

·
BADUNKADUNK
1,408 Posts
So either she gets a new bike, or you give her yours and getting nothing to replace it. It would only make sense for you to give her your F4 and get yourself a new bike. Why would a "new" rider be getting a new bike??? Big mistake. Chicks:surrender

·
back on the street
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm working on that, but since she bought me both my bikes, and I still have 2 trucks and a camaro, I'm having a hard time convincing her that I should get New toy while she gets the old one......maybe be we can share the F4 this season, since I'll be at the track alot (hopefully) and then sell it in the spring and buy a pair of new bikes.....oh, wait I also want a new truck...ah crap!.....back to the garage....I'm gonna have to sell something....

·
back on the street
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
g_spyder91 said:
So either she gets a new bike, or you give her yours and getting nothing to replace it. It would only make sense for you to give her your F4 and get yourself a new bike. Why would a "new" rider be getting a new bike??? Big mistake. Chicks:surrender

Actually, all kinding aside....I prefer her to have the new stuff, that way I know that the machine is in top shape and it puts my mind at ease...knowing that it's unlikely to have a problem....same reason she has a brand new car and I drive a 13 year old truck....I know newbie on new bike= bad news, but after a course and her riding my F4 for a summer, I don't mind her have a new bike......I don't really care if she drops it and the power difference from my F4 to anything else she would choose isn't enough to worry me....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts