BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
giggity
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not sure if this is the right place for this if it isnt sorry in adavnce just wanted to say thnx to doug for the free boots definetly helped out this new rider and will help me save some money until i can pick up some new ones. Nice to see there are still some ppl out there that would rather help people out rather than always make abit of money.

So yea thanks again doug

D

·
0 Posts
tyler, just paying it forward. there are others here who have helped me out in my time of need, so it's only fair. blame teetee, as he started this idea a while ago. glad you can make use of them, and save some bux to be able to eat :D

if i can find my joe rocket touring boots, they'll probably go too. unfortunately i think they walked at one of my parties.

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
I think this is a repost. Please use the search function.

Good on ya Doug!

·
PAyne
1,122 Posts
Good for you Doug, for helping people out.

It's sure nice to see more people out there like you.

I've had alot of people help me out with gear, and because of that I'm trying to pass it on aswell.

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
Doug has a caring sensitive side? lol...j/k good on ya man!

I've had 2 people who gave me things to help me out...one a free mirror, and the other a pair of winter riding gloves to help me during my riding course...you guys know who you are :) I am still waiting for the opportunity to help someone else out, but I am sure it will be my turn to pass on the good Karma.

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Help out? Hell, I only started it because I wanted to clean out my basement! :D

Not eveyone has the money to treat riding as a hobby where costs don't matter. If old but servicable gear can help out and it's just taking up space then why not pass it on?

Sadly I just tossed two Shoei helmets out. One was well over 12 years old so no big loss. THe other was only 7 years old and I was debating if it could still be of use but finally decided it was at it's "best before" date and tossed it.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
UnToldFox said:
Good for you Doug, for helping people out.

It's sure nice to see more people out there like you.

I've had alot of people help me out with gear, and because of that I'm trying to pass it on aswell.
Nobody should help anybody who admits to reading the Mission Times. :D

D

·
0 Posts
come on, knock it off. yer makin it so i can't rant at anything!

there are a lot of people here that do similar things. they deserve recognition long before me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts