BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
lover of twins
6,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, seeing as there's a bit of life here lately let's post up some pics of your bikes. Could be your current bike, first bike, still, action whatever.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Sikorsky, I'll see your distant landscape, and up you one. NW MT.

Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Vehicle

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
not to mention US 50 in Nevada: miles and miles of... miles and miles...

Sky Helmet Motorcycle helmet Sports gear Asphalt

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
Scooting around this morning. View attachment 146270
You what you really want, well that’s easy, you want a DN-01!

As for Steve’s pic of his RC-30 in the sunshine beside foot high flowers ….. nice. But not cool. I’m looking at double digit temps in the minus next week! But in a mere 6 weeks it will be time to insure and the curves are calling.

Reactions: Steve G.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
You what you really want, well that’s easy, you want a DN-01!

As for Steve’s pic of his RC-30 in the sunshine beside foot high flowers ….. nice. But not cool. I’m looking at double digit temps in the minus next week! But in a mere 6 weeks it will be time to insure and the curves are calling.
Haha. I know. I could get drummed out of bcsb for posting a scooter.

We had a beautiful afternoon with a high of 10c. We're going to try to get more riding in this spring(not on a scooter)considering the summer fires and smoke. With my luck it'll rain all spring.

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
Reactions: Steve G.

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
That’s a nice looking group of bikes. I have had lust for every single one (apart from the Norton) at one point or another.
Thank you. They all fill a niche in my motorcycle passion and still worthy of a place in the garage. The airhead GS now has 227,000 kms, the 1200GS, 90,000kms, the Norton 37,000 miles since complete restoration in 1994 by me. The CT70 fills a want when brother and I lived on the farm as kids and the neighbours kids got new Z50 and CT70 every couple yrs, our parents couple barely manage a cheap Keystone out of the Sears catalog. Laverda and RC are part of the greater family, cherished, sunny day only machines, proud chicken strips on the RC because of ungodly body panel prices. A Moto Guzzi is in my future, a usable roadster, perhaps a 1200 Griso, to fill a hole when I sold my V11 Sport, after just one too many weak engineering problems during the early Ivano Baggio ownership years.

·
To torque or not?
94 Ducati 900 SS CR, 95 Ducati 900 SS CR, 04 ST3, 07 ST3S, 90 VFR750, 02 VFR800, 82 Gpz 550X2, NS400
910 Posts
Wheel Tire Plant Fuel tank Vehicle

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Plant Vehicle

Wheel Tire Plant Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
You’re a brave man with the Brutale! How has it been for you? And wait a minute …… are you telling me that the weather is that nice in the Caribou these days?

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
soon....

Plant Tarpaulin Tent Tree Shade

1 - 20 of 69 Posts