BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,322 Posts
Scooting around this morning. View attachment 146270
You what you really want, well that’s easy, you want a DN-01!

As for Steve’s pic of his RC-30 in the sunshine beside foot high flowers ….. nice. But not cool. I’m looking at double digit temps in the minus next week! But in a mere 6 weeks it will be time to insure and the curves are calling.

Reactions: Steve G.

·
Registered
8,322 Posts
Reactions: Steve G.

·
Registered
8,322 Posts
You’re a brave man with the Brutale! How has it been for you? And wait a minute …… are you telling me that the weather is that nice in the Caribou these days?

·
Registered
8,322 Posts
Some Honda?

·
Registered
8,322 Posts
jesus fuck,
Gotta say, it’s good to see the old terms being used. Absolutely no one in my workplace says this …… bunch of millennials and Gen Z’ers who can’t string together a decent set of curses.

• Haha
Reactions: Steve G. and doser

·
Registered
8,322 Posts
I redid my new-to-me ZRX calipers this year since it was apparent they had never been touched. Turning A into B is quite a satisfying process. The rear was so bad I was surprised it still worked.

Goggles Eyewear Gas Auto part Metal
Automotive tire Wood Gas Font Auto part

Attachments

·
Registered
8,322 Posts
Traction control and ABS in full use with all that gravel!!!!
Yeah, that was -1 C. The rear tire is on frozen mud. Roads were sketchy for about 800m on either side of the summit, otherwise fine.

On the way back I went into a corner on the Salmo side of the hill. As I leaned over I then saw the water and the gravel it had washed onto the road surface. That sideways jump was quite unpleasant, cannot not recommend to others.

·
Registered
8,322 Posts
Where is that photo taken?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts