BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Bike pic of the day

11K views 68 replies 13 participants last post by  the bartender 
#1 ·
Alright, seeing as there's a bit of life here lately let's post up some pics of your bikes. Could be your current bike, first bike, still, action whatever.

See less See more
#5 ·
not to mention US 50 in Nevada: miles and miles of... miles and miles...

Sky Helmet Motorcycle helmet Sports gear Asphalt

#8 · (Edited)
Scooting around this morning. View attachment 146270
You what you really want, well that’s easy, you want a DN-01!

As for Steve’s pic of his RC-30 in the sunshine beside foot high flowers ….. nice. But not cool. I’m looking at double digit temps in the minus next week! But in a mere 6 weeks it will be time to insure and the curves are calling.

Reactions: Steve G.
#11 ·
View attachment 146274 Here’s the rest of the garage residents. They all get used. I love gasoline!!
That’s a nice looking group of bikes. I have had lust for every single one (apart from the Norton) at one point or another.

#19 ·
You’re a brave man with the Brutale! How has it been for you? And wait a minute …… are you telling me that the weather is that nice in the Caribou these days?

#38 ·
Hey, I own three Ducati’s and a two stroke Honda….. the Brutale is a walk in the park. Good power, reliable. And fun. The pics are from last September. Been quite cold, even for March.

Reactions: Sikorsky
#20 ·
soon....

Plant Tarpaulin Tent Tree Shade

#22 ·
^^^ now I'm insulted... 🤨

#24 ·
strip-tease...

Vehicle cover Wheel Plant Tire Hood

#28 ·
wait for it, gentlemen... Steve, close, but the colour is courtesy Rainbow Powdercoating. I found/find the original black rims abhorrently boring...

#32 ·
^^^ that's mostly cuz the closest they come to barking their knuckles when a wrench slips off a bolt-head is when their thumbs get sore 'acting out' in some RPG phantasy world...

#35 ·
well done YL! but actually 8 years old, going on 9. it's not a secret: check out my avatar...

#37 ·
^^^ attractive, but still a tractor... ( sorry LCP...)

#39 ·
OK, it's happening! licensed, insured, honed up and ready to roll.

Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Light

and as with every Spring, there is the ritual of buffing up the brakes, front and rear. turning 'A' into 'B'...

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exhaust Automotive fuel system Automotive design

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Gear Crankset

Font Electric blue Pattern Metal Fashion accessory

my little experiment last fall of swathing the chain in Bellray grease worked a treat! not a hint of rust!

now, if it would just stop raining... ( yah, i know, in May...)

#40 ·
OK, it's happening! licensed, insured, honed up and ready to roll.

View attachment 146288

and as with every Spring, there is the ritual of buffing up the brakes, front and rear. turning 'A' into 'B'...

View attachment 146289

View attachment 146290

View attachment 146291

my little experiment last fall of swathing the chain in Bellray grease worked a treat! not a hint of rust!

now, if it would just stop raining... ( yah, i know, in May...)
Parking a bike outside, I understand this ritual. I recently rebuilt myBMW calipers cause it’s,,like 32 yrs old and over 200,000 kms and thought it might be an idea. Parked inside, it was a waste of time.

#41 ·
I redid my new-to-me ZRX calipers this year since it was apparent they had never been touched. Turning A into B is quite a satisfying process. The rear was so bad I was surprised it still worked.

Goggles Eyewear Gas Auto part Metal
Automotive tire Wood Gas Font Auto part

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.