BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
zx7r
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i live in oliver, and i'm going up to vancouver with my family to see other parts of my family. while i'm there, i had the great idea to check out the bike stores up there, since down here i have to ride (not that I mind :) ) 50 - 120 km to get to a bike shop. I figure the shops there will have better selection, too, and hell, it'll be worth it to me just to go sit on some bikes. Names and addresses of the stores (so and so street, and the address number) to feed into my gps would be great, so thanks guys :evilgrin

·
BCSB Public Relations
10,285 Posts
Search for "map bike stores" on this forum - you should be able to find a thread which has all you need. Can't give you a link as I'm on my phone and functionality is limited...

·
Fuelled by rice
4,465 Posts
if you have anything specific you are looking for, we can point you to the stores that carry that stuff.

·
zx7r
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bikes, helmets, jackets, gloves, pants, bikes...

·
zx7r
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks, guys. leaving in about an hour, so thread'll probly die

·
zx7r
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
to the guy who deleted his post whose name i forget who said modern motorcycles was open tuesday, you were wrong lol.
found one in port moody though, yamaha store.

·
BCSB Public Relations
10,285 Posts
to the guy who deleted his post whose name i forget who said modern motorcycles was open tuesday, you were wrong lol.
found one in port moody though, yamaha store.
GA Checkpoint? One of the most expensive shops around.

Beware of Modern Motorcycling. Good shop until you actually need to return or exchange a defective item - that's when they decide to fuck you. I've spent over $4000 on gear there over the last few years and will never spend another penny. Scumbags and liars.

·
zx7r
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
idk. yamaha store, two buildings, one with quads and mules and the other with bikes. sportbikes on the left, cruisers on the right, gear in the back.
out front there was a lovely zx9r, an rc51, and some scooters and dirtbikes.

·
BCSB Public Relations
10,285 Posts

·
zx7r
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i found the map earlier, but didn't have access to a computer when i was in vancouver. i did bookmark it here, though, and it's an excellent resource.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts